President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She committed suicide BECAUSE she was presurized into killing her baby.

That doesn't make her an unfit mother. She just made a mistake that she regretted so much that she felt she could no longer live with herself.

a mother who commits suicide because of being "pressured" to have an abortion is as mentally unstable as they come.

The baby isn't separate from the mother. That is why it must be delivered and the umbilical cord that keeps it attached and feeding off of the mother cut.

So while it's outside the womb..the umbilical cord is still attached...
Brilliant.

That doesn't make her an unfit mother. She just made a mistake that she regretted so much that she felt she could no longer live with herself.

It's a very sad state to be in because the pro abortion lot would regard her condition as non existant while some elements of the pro life lot might blame her for her babies death. She might be afraid to turn to them in case they blame her. Maybe she blames herself. I can't think of a worse situation to be in. Can you?

She committed suicide because she was selfish and didn't care about anyone or anybody.

It has nothing to do with abortion. :roll:

It's a very sad state to be in because the pro abortion lot would regard her condition as non existant while some elements of the pro life lot might blame her for her babies death. She might be afraid to turn to them in case they blame her. Maybe she blames herself. I can't think of a worse situation to be in. Can you?

how can she make mistake if she was forced? On the other side - I do sympathize and I do agree it is wrong. Now you understand that forced abortion is just as wrong as forced sterilization? They are both wrong in principle. Forcing it on somebody is clearly immoral and unethical. MIND YOU - not all states in my country allow forced abortion.

Because they can't answer the question.

Dreama can't even answer your own question without twisting the words.

Why can't you answer his question? Because you know he is right?

It is not seperate from the host until it is expelled from the host's body.

Then it's a baby.

So, the argument about murder is moot...

how can she make mistake if she was forced? On the other side - I do sympathize and I do agree it is wrong. Now you understand that forced abortion is just as wrong as forced sterilization? They are both wrong in principle. Forcing it on somebody is clearly immoral and unethical. MIND YOU - not all states in my country allow forced abortion.

That's the principle pro-choice is based on...

And yet many have survived 22 weeks and earlier.

Planned Parenthood of California? Was it you that was whining about the sources Dreama or whoever was using? :hmm:

Proof, please. Medical proof.

So while it's outside the womb..the umbilical cord is still attached...
Brilliant.

No need to get technical..

Somewhere in the beginning of this thread we established to the conclusion of the fact that the baby is incapable of its own thought, much less stimuli of the central nervous system until around a few weeks till a month of growth. This is science.

The difference between the holocaust and abortion baby deaths is very clear - they experienced pain during the holocaust, a natural stimuli found in all organisms. This is why it was unethical.

The baby doesn't develop stimuli for pain until several weeks or a month after development as an embryo. This is why it is debative.

If she was that easily pressured, she doesn't have the stability to be a parent. She could easily be pressured into killing the baby because it cried when it was hungry.

The other thing we also discussed is if this embryo/fetus has a "spirit/soul".......which it doesn't as it can't profess to the Lord....

If she was that easily pressured, she doesn't have the stability to be a parent. She could easily be pressured into killing the baby because it cried when it was hungry.

ouch... ouch.... that is a horrible thing to say but that is a cold hard truth. :(

sad, but true.

The other thing we also discussed is if this embryo/fetus has a "spirit/soul".......which it doesn't as it can't profess to the Lord....

Yeppers. Even religions debate the point of quickening. Many believe it is at the time of birth as the physical bodies become separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back