Pres. Bush is not a good speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreedummyRing

Reaction score
Did you guys watch Jay Leno?
Jay Leno aired Pres. Bush making a speech in Russia....

And Bush accidently said, "Mr. Putin and Mrs. Putina".

Mrs. Putina??? Who is that? LOL!!!! It really cracked me up!!!

Here's the actual speech, Pres. Bush made...
Do you agree Pres. Bush is having problem with speech?

PRESIDENT BUSH: We did have a very good discussion today. It was started -- actually, our discussion started last night over a really good dinner. And I want to thank you and Mrs. Putina for being such wonderful hosts.
You've got to admit this is a fantastic setting. It's beautiful. The cottages are very comfortable. I think that our fellow G8 leaders are going to really enjoy being here.

Anyway, we had a good discussion this morning. One thing is clear, is relations between America and Russia are good, and they're important that they be good. We've got a lot to -- we've got a lot to work on. We discussed North Korea and Iran. Those are two difficult issues, made less difficult because Russia and the United States are willing to work together to send clear messages to both governments that their nuclear weapons ambitions are not acceptable.

We talked about the Middle East. I explained my position, which I'm confident I'll be asked about here in a minute. The President talked about his concerns. We share the same concerns. We are concerned about the violence and we're troubled by the loss of innocent life. President Putin, like me, wants there to be peaceful dialogue. And so we had a good, frank discussion about the issue.

We talked about our bilateral relations. I think it's indicative of the strength of our relationship that we're able to agree on non-proliferation matters -- not only agree on it, we're taking the lead on this issue. And I want to thank the President for his leadership on this issue.

We're talking about nuclear cooperation, and we're about to begin dialogues about how we can cooperate better when it comes to peaceful uses of nuclear power. We're talking about counter-terrorism. Nation states face the threat of terrorism, and we want to work together to deal with this threat.

I, of course -- we talked philosophy. One thing, what happens when you get relaxed and are friendly with each other, you're able to share philosophies and able to ask questions about decision-making. And I appreciate very much our discussion last night and this morning about why the President has made decisions he's made, what decisions he intends to make, and the decisions I made. We don't always agree with each other, but nevertheless, it's important for leaders to be able to share philosophy, whether it be the philosophy of government or the philosophy of governing.

And our relationship is good. And I want to thank the President for his hospitality. I thank you for your good food, thank you for the 60th birthday gift you gave me last night, and thanks for the meeting this morning.

Er...what is your point? Everybody makes mistakes...

Politicians have to make speeches all the time and they are bound to slip up here and there...part of business and it can be humorous at times.

Bush is damn pain ass :rofl:

FreedummyRing said:
I want a President who want world peace. And speak up about it.
And i want a president who cares about peoples lives and health.Now we all cant get what we want now can we? :dunno:

Buckdodgers said:
I agree! Not only hes not a good speaker,Hes not a good president PERIOD!!!

It's alright but you just need worry about your life. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back