Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Bus Over Baby's Dirty Diaper

Yup, city buses are based on fixed route so no exception.

they can only skip over stop if the bus capacity is full and nobody's getting off. happens to me all the time but not a major inconvenience because during rush hour, bus comes every 5-10 minutes.

they can only skip over stop if the bus capacity is full and nobody's getting off. happens to me all the time but not a major inconvenience because during rush hour, bus comes every 5-10 minutes.

Oh I see, same with city bus in DC metro, they usually run every 5 to 10 minutes.

but in here, the bus come every 1 hour to 4 hours, and they usually run very behind of schedule, so I bet you will be extremely frustrated and call cab to ride.

I knew greyhound buses have public bathroom...it's been a while so I dont know if they still have them or not. Im sure they do or ppl would pee and soil their pants. :lol:

Back to the topic, I would never remove a woman with a baby but I understand why the driver removed the woman from the bus b/c the driver doesnt want to deal with it. Just too much hassle. It's reality!

There are medical taxi cabs that would gladly take this woman and her baby to a doctor's office at the expense of the government in some areas.

When I was young and living in Jersey City, NJ, my old hometown, I took city buses for at least 20 years. Of course, they don't have restrooms inside but Greyhound buses do since they drive long trips non-stop.

BTW, I never forget one day when I got into a city bus and sat down in the back, I noticed the bus driver yelling at me and I told him that I am deaf. Then I started to smell dog poop on one of my shoes and noticed my shoe prints with dog poop on the floor. I was so embarrassed, even though he didn't kick me out. I don't recall but I think the driver cleaned it up immediately. Damn dog owner whoever let the dog poop on the grass at the bus stop.

Back