Prayer Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as prayers concern, there is an excerpt from my book called "Amen":

How To Pray In The Right Way

The attempt for doing good can be materialized not only through deeds, but through thinking and praying as well. But when praying, do not try to take away energy from God and his angels, but try chiefly to give them your own – after all, they need it.
In the world very many people pray, but only very few prayers are taken seriously by the Highest Beings (even if all the prayers are energies the whole AllOrganism “counts on”).
There are so many Christians in the world and so many good believers! And if all of them had the right idea of Lord and Jesus Christ, and if they prayed to them instead of praying to the false and mystifying idea of them, both of them would have returned a long time ago! The prayers of most believers never get to the Holy Sanctuary and the Christians, who create the most numerous part of all believers, know almost nothing about Lord and have such a false idea of him that their prayers are inefficient and faulty.

Jesus said that he who follows him and do not carry his cross could not be his disciple; while to carry one’s cross means suffering that is quite - above average. Only if this above-average suffering is related with wisdom, only then the final prayer is more heard in the highest places and taken more seriously than prayers of those who do not suffer or do not know to whom and for what they in fact pray.
Only few prayers are inscribed in God’s Sanctuary – the tabernacle of testimony in Heaven, where the angels (guardians) are, that invigilate over the chalice (vessel of energy) into which only few prayers are poured to increase its energetic content.
One day the first drop will go over the rim of this chalice (the amount of energy contained in it will get to its verge) and the angels will turn their sight to this chalice and there will be a strong sound marking the beginning of “the end of the world”.
Similarly to the radio, tuned to certain frequency to pick up a signal of certain respective station, the chalice will accept only some prayers - the right ones.

(Once I called not only Jesus to come back. I prayed naked and a moment before I started praying I felt sympathy with the suffering and I wept. I did not knee, but I stood, not even with hands clasped, and I called to Heaven in a loud voice the “Mighty Prayer” and suddenly the Sanctuary appeared.
Big Creatures of humanoid appearance were sitting there waiting. They knew everything and prayers of people reached their ears. I heard my voice sound in the Sanctuary and I saw that the Creatures noticed it. But at the same time it was evident they knew I would call them like that. In the Sanctuary also a male voice sounded and whoever it was I would fall to his feet, as the man was saint.
It was obvious that sometimes somebody manages to call to the Sanctuary – thousands, maybe tens of thousands from the whole Earth. The Sanctuary was half seen and half felt – as if it were located in a different space, in a different matter. And if you look at it only once – seeing the Beings, one thing was clear to me: the Beings were strong, powerful and invincible. It
could be seen that nothing and nobody can stop them. They radiated absolute sureness. It was clear that when all the prayers that are to be told reach their ears, these Creatures will arise and turn their sight to the inhabitants of the Earth. The woe to the ruthless and evil ones!

I would like to tell you some more details. I have decided to tell them to you because it maybe will be useful for you to know what happeden before my heard prayer.
I went to the forest to make a piece of work for the Good. Firstly I concentrated on the whole AllOrganism and experienced “The Prayer For Our Universe” and joined Universal God. I saw his Light.
Then, for the first time in my life, I totally forgot about myself. I wanted Saint Stars Master very much to help the most suffering and to return to restore justify. To sentence even me together with those evil ones because I am a monster. I wanted him to help the most suffering and better ones than I am.
I thought about all the suffered and saint ones who burned down in Hell for being too good and I saw I alone am not able to deal with the highest Evil. I wanted this world to be ended when the best ones so much suffer in it - to be ended with me too, only if it would mainly help the most suffering!
Firstly I cried out the prayer to Heaven and then there were two or three seconds pause - and only then the Sanctuary appeared. The voice of mine and the voice of a man from the other part of Earth were heard as the only one word: „Come!“
pronounced in only one language common for all people. Fot it is unimportant with which language you pray because there is everything in this one only word „Come!“:

1. He who calls he has the right to call
2. He knows whom he calls and why, and what his Coming means

The Beings did nit turn their heads to see the one who calls, despite this they knew him well. They did not want to turn their sight towards people living on the Earth because if they would turn it there would be the Judgement but it still is not to come now. However, one day the Beings will turn their sight - thanks to God - towards all of us! It is interesting that since the moment I called to the Sanctuary for only one time in my life, I feel I do not have to pray for other people any more (besides, it does not somehow work for me any longer). That I will manage nothing more than I managed when the space opened and my calling reached the ears of those Mightiest and Unbeatable Ones.)

The real and genuine prayers are heard to the ears of those Beings as calling from a distance: when for example somebody calls in the right way the First and the Last One to come back, his voice sounds in the Sanctuary as calling from a distance: „Come!“ And they count it and it is one more reason for him to really come.
When praying, ask simply for global and reasonable good, for such good many living creatures and souls benefit from. And do not pray for yourself a lot, because it could spoil the effect of your prayers.
First pray for the others, so that the prayer could be really strong! And when praying you must get in touch with those you pray for and you must see what you pray for. Only few people can do that!
As for the prayer for helping others, the important things are:

- not to let the powers of Darkness rule the people, to reduce their nourishment and prevent them
from feeding on suffering of human beings

- prayer for any global and reasonable good

- prayer for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

- prayer for calling in an angel that has the key to the bottomless pit and a big chain in his hands
to bind the Satan with and imprison him

- prayer to Lord to renew and resurrect all those who deserve it; prayer for forcing Satan to return what he stole

These are reasonable and beneficial prayers for many souls; he who carries his cross, is wise and says (or even shout) these pleas in a prayer on which he deeply concentrates, he does a lot of work.
When praying for the triumph of good over evil, you must see the suffering ones and must want the Lord to help them so much that you forget for a while the fact that he is supposed to help also you. And it is the Victory, in which there is “something over something” since those who forgot about
themselves are not forgotten by God. And pray for his Coming even those of you for whom it would represent a loss at the time it will come; it should mainly help the most suffering ones!

prayer doesn't fail

heres a story

when my mom's friend son was killed i prayed to god to let me know if hes in heaven,and the forth day after his death i felt an embrace from behind me and a huge rush go through my body. I heard someone or god tell me hes ok everything is ok, and all the greive and pain i felt from his death left me.

sometimes unanswered prayers you're pretty much thankful for after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back