Prank conversation...

EDGE

Reaction score
Since I got PM from liusa03 that said...

Hello i saw ur profile while browsing and i will like to meet you in person, you can mail here so that we could have a long conversation about meeting each other here is my E0mail address liusa_smith03@yahoo.com hope to read from you there bye..

Lisa

Sure, it sound nice... Then I decide and create e-mail from hotmail.com and e-mail to her in immature way as I wrote...

God want to grab your ass. Devil want rape your pussy. Me want grab your breast.

What I got the reply from Lisa...

who is this?

Then I decide to make an apologize.

Oh, I am sorry. I got your private message from alldeaf.com that you said....

"Hello i saw ur profile while browsing and i will like to meet you in
person, you can mail here so that we could have a long conversation about
meeting each other here is my E0mail address liusa_smith03@yahoo.com hope to
read from you there bye..

Lisa"

That why it sound like that.

I got reply from Lisa...

Oh great are u deaf?

Sound like she is excellent.. or is he?

To know that I am deaf, I use write note, e-mail, instant message, SMS
and/or relay service in alternative communciation. Of course, I am deaf. lol

She sound relief by reply...

Oh sam..

Nice to hear from you again i,m so very appreciate for the mail sound good i would like to know more about you and you send me ur pics to know who you are looking forward to hear from you again.

Lisa

Picture? She ask for it! I choice to ignore and ask some questions...

1. Are you over 21 years old?
2. Where in US you live?
3. Do you like drink beer?

And she seem did reply as human begin well...

Sam..

I,m over 21 i live virginia but now in Uk for work due to my work i,m into interior decoration i dont like drinking beer and i dont smoke too that is my pics hope to see urs too take care bye..

Her picture is fucking HOT. Hmm.. Live in VA but work in UK? Huh.. that sound little corny... Anyway, I reply with picture in exchange...

Nice.
I am 24 years old (I lie), I drink beer sometime when I am in mood. I am director market (I lie)for small company in Texas. I am on vacation in Seattle right now. (I lie)

4. Are you deaf, too?
5. Does that mean, you know BSL, also?
6. What does BSL stand for? :-]

Guess what I got the message from her???

Hello Sam..

Wow you"re handsome looking good ur girl friend would be a lucky lady lol.

Sam i,m not a deaf but to me i like deaf co,s there so very nice and humble a god fearing person...so tell me when would you be back to Texas i have been there once (Fort Worth) just went there for contract several yrs back,how are u doing there? i hope you"re catching fun there it is nice to meet you over there i would still like to know more about you, what you like and what you dont like do you go to church as well? it cold here how is there welther there i have to go now hope to read from you again bye..

Lisa

Handsome? YEAH RIGHT!!!! I actually send the picture to her what I pretend to be look like...

1-9-2003-dork17.jpg

Fucking scammers are getting on my last nerve. Even more proof to go with my theory that they are targeting the deaf community. If you get any random PM from somone like this, be alert. Especially if they're using a Yahoo.com account. The simple fact that she stated she (or likely he) is from UK is reason enough. UK is home to plenty of Nigerian scammers.

:rofl: I got the similar message in the PM, I deleted it and moved on. ;)

LOL, It's obvious that gal was definitely having a BLONDE moment.

That person might not be female. It could be fake one. And I haven't hear from "her" for several days. Heh.

Back