Pot Smokin memories

whodatshroom

Reaction score
My best memory of smoking pot was when Robb was at RIT....We all smoked up, Him, His friend Elizabeth, Sam, Brian, Rob, thats all I can remember oh and Travis. Sam fell asleep on brians bed and we burnt off his hair. But anyways it was a good time..I was so high :)

I've got two, actually.

The first was incedentally the first time I ever smoked up. I was in the backseat of my cousin Neil's girlfriend's car, sitting next to my friend Held. After only a few minutes, it hit me and I just could NOT stop laughing. I calmed down enough to stumble my way into Neil's house and then collapsed giggling again on his bedroom floor with everyone staring or laughing at me. It seemed like I didn't come down for years.

Second one is when I went to a party of sorts with my friend Brittany, and took like 7 hits altogether from pipe and bong. I was fucked up so much that everything in my vision was going 2-Dimensional and people told me later that I was rocking back and forth as if I was casting some sort of spell. I eventually got back to the dorms, falling asleep as if I had narcolepsy. I just barely arrived at my room with Sunny trailing behind me when I gagged so badly I ran to the toilet in a panic. After getting over that, I looked up to see Sunny kneeling by me to check if I was okay, which I would have been if not for seeing two Sunnies. Finally, I got into my room and promptly fell asleep on my chair, later slumping off onto the floor, and somehow making it up to the top bunk of my bed.

:o

Umm I got too many to remember by. I'll be back whenever I remember any.

I know this is a old old old thread but by conserving bandwith..im dragging this back up.

My best memories was road trip from rochester to maine, 10 hours of driving and 10 hrs of pot smokin and gettin to maine was all good. my friend and i smoked up non stop til we got back to rochester on sunday night. that happened 10 years ago...good ol memories.

:0

LMAO!!! I didnt know there were many smokers on this board... Dang why cant I find any you guys around Orlando to hang out with.... My smoken times always just end up with a bunch of ppl get really stupid and i end up passing out and waking up with stuff drawn on my face... Best one was a giant penis on my forehead with caption under it say wish mine was this big. I walked around for an hr like that without know... LOL!!!

The best time I had was when I discovered the Volcano Vaporizor. I smoke out of one at a compassion club. mmmmmmm yeah i love it, it tastes so clean and pure. You are literately inhaling pure THC.

Back