Poll: Moonroof/Sunroof option

Sunroof/Moonroof: Worth the extra money?

• Yes, it is worth the extra money

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No, it is not worth it

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Who cares about sunroofs, give me a Turbo!!!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My factory sunroof has been rusted. I upgraded a Carbon Fiber sunroof won't get rust forever.

BEFORE:
3791377c.jpg

UPGRADED:
Mazda_RX7_FC3S_Carbon_Fiber_Sunroof_Panel.jpg

Interesting replies.

On some cars, a sunroof only comes with a certain package that you must order.

I haven't owned a vehicle with a sunroof, and don't find the need for it unless it is freakin' hot......would be nice if I could leave it cracked open to keep the interior cool without leaving windows open too much.

No, Too many of my friends have issue with after-market due leak.

My car have factory sunroof and rare use it. It's messed my hair up which looks not good for meeting or something. I prefer A/C over windows for rush hours.

No, Too many of my friends have issue with after-market due leak.

My car have factory sunroof and rare use it. It's messed my hair up which looks not good for meeting or something. I prefer A/C over windows for rush hours.

Are you bald? That explains. :laugh2:

I had factory sunroof for one of my cars, a 4th gen 4runner. Sunroof was definitely better than not having one at all. Might depend on where you live though, can't see it being popular in humid areas.

A small benefit with them, I think the way sunroofs are designed is that it doesn't impact air/drag resistance as much when you are driving with the roof open the highway vs having your side windows rolled down.

I like the idea of a sunroof as i find the wind noise my ha's get when my windows are down is horrible

I have sunroof on 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited. I use it sometime when weather permits. Worth it when wanting a fresh air blowing in from window and out from sunroof :lol:

Catty

Back