Police: Woman offered sex for cheeseburgers

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Woman told detective her fee was 2 McDoubles, police say

A Florida woman was arrested after police said she offered sexual favors for two McDonald's double cheeseburgers.

An undercover detective invited Christine Baker, 47, into his car last week. When the talk turned to sex, police said Baker told the detective that her fee was two McDoubles, the double cheeseburgers on McDonald's dollar menu, the Miami Herald reported.

She said he could also tip her another $40 for her "services," the Bradenton Herald reported.

The detective bought the burgers and drove to a vacant lot, where other agents arrested Baker on charges of prostitution.

Baker was released from jail last weekend.

Police: Woman offered sex for cheeseburgers | News - Home

Ok, I'm chuckling, yet, I feel sorry for her. also wondering what a two cheeseburger hooker looks like. :hmm:

She's gotta love them Cheeseburgers, huh?...and don't think the detective let her have 'em....(since he paid for them)...he probably ate them for Lunch.

40 bucks is actually double the going rate for druggie hooks....the food the tip.

40 bucks is actually double the going rate for druggie hooks....the food the tip.

Is that right?....:hmm:...:giggle:....I really wouldn't know, or even care since I'm not a druggie and don't have to "hook" for the drugs....Here in Jax, we have a local paper called "The Victim's Advocate"....they show the pixs of these "ladies of the night" that are busted for prostitution, men also....It's really shocking to see their ages....even their faces....

Apparently she was starving and had no money for food. Read two comments that said the same thing in that link.

Apparently she was starving and had no money for food. Read two comments that said the same thing in that link.

Not so sure about that....I'd say 98% of Hookers do it for drugs/money. As for being hungry, it's common knowledge that Homeless people go thru the dumpsters behind grocery stores, restaurants, etc. Even Hookers don't go around hungry, they know the streets and know where they can find food, and it's Free....Drugs cost $$ and that's what they want.

After the 2nd or 3rd offense being arrested, they go to jail, some even being sentenced to 10 months or longer (here in Jax). Some are offered drug rehab (long waiting list) for that, and I'd say the recovery rate is very low.

Food banks will give you free food.

There are a ton of better ways to obtain food.

Okay so...I don't see how sex is a crime when it doesn't even involve drugs?

Okay so...I don't see how sex is a crime when it doesn't even involve drugs?

Umm........pardon?...Try offering an undercover detective or a police officer "sex" for $$$ and you'd be arrested for "offering for prostitution".....

As far as drugs...that's what they (the prostitutes) use the $$ for. In a certain area of our town, you can see them (men & women) walking up and down the street flagging cars down...and they carry diseases, their teeth rotted out from drug use. They are working for their next "fix"....and offering their body is the only way they know to get a quick $10-20-40 bucks....

As far as sex between 2 consenting adults, no drugs or even $$ exhanged for the act, it's legal....But asking for sex and offering $$ for it, you can be arrested. Risky business, health-wise also.

Umm........pardon?...Try offering an undercover detective or a police officer "sex" for $$$ and you'd be arrested for "offering for prostitution".....

As far as drugs...that's what they (the prostitutes) use the $$ for. In a certain area of our town, you can see them (men & women) walking up and down the street flagging cars down...and they carry diseases, their teeth rotted out from drug use. They are working for their next "fix"....and offering their body is the only way they know to get a quick $10-20-40 bucks....

As far as sex between 2 consenting adults, no drugs or even $$ exhanged for the act, it's legal....But asking for sex and offering $$ for it, you can be arrested. Risky business, health-wise also.

legal term is "solicitation"

Food banks will give you free food.

There are a ton of better ways to obtain food.

it's illegal to offer sex in exchange of anything.

it's illegal to offer sex in exchange of anything.

Then my wife should be arrested. I have to do a lot of things around the house in order to get some action. Probably applies to all wives out there, too......

Back