Poem.

chingxho

Reaction score
Dying to see my bones.
I lie with my only friends.
I call them index & middle.
They handle me with care.
Their skeletal texture has never felt so loving.
Longing for the feeling of my espohagus over silk.
In my twisted world - what goes down must come up.

by. Chloe J. Kacember.

My girlfriend wrote this poem over a year ago, & about 3 months ago I found this her closet. I wish I could find some more of her work, but she destroyed it all (except the poem, she must've forgotten about it). She had a lot of talent, she was wonderful at drawing & painting.

I really like this poem.
Still- I love her poem.

But.. I wonder, why did she just throw her own beautiful talent? :( I assure her that she's a wonderful artist and an amazing writer! Gotta ditto her talent. :)

I really like this poem.
Still- I love her poem.

But.. I wonder, why did she just throw her own beautiful talent? :( I assure her that she's a wonderful artist and an amazing writer! Gotta ditto her talent. :)

She always hated her work, she never thought it was good enough. One day when I was at her house she was going over some (really good) photos she had taken, but she said that they were all terrible & then she said "If I can't appreciate my work, no one will" & then she threw them in the fireplace. I'm guessing that's what she did with all the rest of it too. I just don't understand why she didn't think any of it was good she won many awards for her work.

I loved her so much, but sometimes she was just straight up insane.

Haydyn - we haven't talked in forever, I'm so sorry about Chloe. She was such a nice girl. Come visit me soon.

I really like it. Mann05 is right, she got talent. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I would love to see more, but it was the only one. Did her family ever see her work?

I really like it. Mann05 is right, she got talent. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I would love to see more, but it was the only one. Did her family ever see her work?

Me too, I'm on a desperate search for more of her work. No I don't think she ever showed her family any of the work, I think I was the only one...& the people that saw her paintings in the art gallery, but come to think of it I think she only ever had 3 paintings put in the art gallery.

Me too, I'm on a desperate search for more of her work. No I don't think she ever showed her family any of the work, I think I was the only one...& the people that saw her paintings in the art gallery, but come to think of it I think she only ever had 3 paintings put in the art gallery.

Maybe one day you will find more. With luck, maybe it is buried somewhere like in a basement or something. You just never know what else you will find. It will always remain a mystery. She still got talents, whether if she was insane or sane. Where is the art gallery?

Back