pocket cell video calls

coolwsp

Reaction score
Just thought ill ask if any one try this at Octro
OctroTalk uses your data connection If you have unlimited data plan, then there should be no additional usage charges. It's 15 day free trial Im sure it works on blackberry gota be a way to use it for relay. ya smart guys come on try it and help all the deaf to have something new and easy to carry around to call relay if we could.

Speak English, please.

Speak English, please. HUH? Not that I'm be smartA$$ but seem's to me ya cant read 5th read level.
It is possible to use this program and some how get it connect to vrs relay to use a cell phone as vp. Get it?:hmm:

Look like a cool software but not very many phone out there with a video camera on the front in the USA unless you buy non-branded phones with camera on front.

Most carriers ask manfacture to leave the front camera out when they brand the phones.

I am sure you can use the back camera but it would defeat the purpose of using it for Relay because you would need to be see the relay signing and to sign to the relay.

Look like a cool software but not very many phone out there with a video camera on the front in the USA unless you buy non-branded phones with camera on front.

Most carriers ask manfacture to leave the front camera out when they brand the phones.

I am sure you can use the back camera but it would defeat the purpose of using it for Relay because you would need to be see the relay signing and to sign to the relay.

yeah understand but might be able to make a small plastic mirrow to stick on the back such like this INSPECTION, PLASTIC MIRROR by Delta Kits till the manfacture gets off their butt. Just a thought not much to try but for me i dont cel phone yet.

Back