Please read. It's important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look. I already asked the family and they said it was fine. Idk what she did. All I know is that she killed herself. I'm just trying to raise awareness to stop bullying and to show what could happen to others when they don't.

Look. I already asked the family and they said it was fine. Idk what she did. All I know is that she killed herself. I'm just trying to raise awareness to stop bullying and to show what could happen to others when they don't.

when you get all ur ducks in a row...come back and be our "reporter"....this is and should be a ...........*family matter only*....Who's bullying who here at AD?...That's what we have Mods for...we don't even know the person...so zip ur lips and find something else to gossip about.

Guys, forget Faithy although I know it's his thread and his game.

Instead of dicking with this guy,
let's us all pay respects to all bullied victims, because bullying is REAL.

Let me know your comments about poor and brave Amanda Todd please.
I was sad and disappointed how no one - NO ONE- said a word about about her.
Did she die for nothing?

Fuzzy

But we do not need to know what the person name was or what she looked liked .

is there a reason this hasn't made news?

You do realize it's the family's choice to choose whether or not it's on the news right? Also she was 13. If you don't believe me go to twitter and checkout #RIPAndrea

You do realize it's the family's choice to choose whether or not it's on the news right? Also she was 13. If you don't believe me go to twitter and checkout #RIPAndrea

No it isn't . We have freedom of the press here.

I feel that Faithy isn't being mouthy. Several of you guys have been quite harsh.

you know what? these remarks are really hurtful and i'm not just saying that just because. andrea was my friend! if you have any more hurtful things to say, say it somewhere else because what you're doing is called being a bully and that's what drove andrea to kill herself. she killed herself because she was being bullied. just think about it for a while

you know what? these remarks are really hurtful and i'm not just saying that just because. andrea was my friend! if you have any more hurtful things to say, say it somewhere else because what you're doing is called being a bully and that's what drove andrea to kill herself. she killed herself because she was being bullied. just think about it for a while

Ok you keep thinking that, no one here has bullied anyone.

The thing about kids who are bullied to that extent, they are trapped in a situation with no escape.

You have just arrived here, and it's really easy for you to just withdraw.

None of these people have any interest to follow you and bother you.

Mike, she's a teenager. What are you doing? A brand new teenager, she's only 13.

I agree , this very sad and I hope the kids that bullied the poor girl get some kind of punishment . I wonder if any adults stepped in to stop the bullying . There should not be one more kid that feel they needs to end their life to made the pain of being bullying go away. I can't believe how horrible kids can be . :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back