Please pray for Ken Davis

Reaction score
Hi,

Please pray for Ken Davis, owner of DeafNewspaper.com. He had terrible accident other day on way home from Grand Junction, Colorado when he hit his car on elk. Pray for his recovery.

www.deafnewspaper.com

Thanks,
Sean

YIKES! The car looked so bad from the Elk! I hope that Ken get a speedy recovery!

I am sorry heard happened! I understand Ken Davis feeling. Before, I had bad accident by deer in Dec 2003. I lost my sport car total. I missed my sport car. I hadn't injury nothing. I quickly turned left steering myself protect. I am very lucky. If I not turned left on steering then would kill me or hurt injury! MPH 55 between 60 ah!!!

Oh no ! I love to watch his news stories !!!
He's in my prayers and thoughts for a real speed recovery.
That woman (I forgot her name) was on his video news
shared what happened. They should print her name oh well....

Whoa ok !!!! Yes I will pray he gets much better. Hope he will get a new car or a truck. I would go with a 4x4 truck and a steel bumper. Terrible to watch. Glad he is alive. That is the good news and I did not know deaf newspaper existed. I thought DeafNation was the only newspapers that I know of.

RustyLastCall05 said:
Hi,

Please pray for Ken Davis, owner of DeafNewspaper.com. He had terrible accident other day on way home from Grand Junction, Colorado when he hit his car on elk. Pray for his recovery.

www.deafnewspaper.com

Thanks,
Sean
i heard that!!! SAD!

Y said:
Oh no ! I love to watch his news stories !!!
He's in my prayers and thoughts for a real speed recovery.
That woman (I forgot her name) was on his video news
shared what happened. They should print her name oh well....

Name is Michelle DeMarias

I used to watch Ken Davis on his Deaf Newspaper videos.
I hope he will have a much speedy recovery.

Oh dear

I'm truly sorry to hear that, will be sure to keep him in my prayers :(

and i see you as a cruel man who has NO concept of respecting one's ambitions! i may not like your efforts on the business, but i do respect your endvors so why don't you do the same for the others!

sorry for that off topic remark....

ken i hope you get well, getting hit by an elk is no fun feat!!! may you heal well and may you return to the news world in better spirits!

I will not drive too fast near my parent home. There are hundred elks around. I pray he is doing ok. Mountain is not easy especially country.

I did worry because I drove deep in ozark country Arkansas. I knew there are many deers and anothers. Elk is popular in Wyoming too.

I have never seen wild Elk..(I've seen them at Zoo) or Moose. I'll love to see them one day! If we do travel, we'll be darn careful. Is it a mating season now?

starrygaze said:
I will not drive too fast near my parent home. There are hundred elks around. I pray he is doing ok. Mountain is not easy especially country.

I did worry because I drove deep in ozark country Arkansas. I knew there are many deers and anothers. Elk is popular in Wyoming too.

What's so specail about this guy? he owns a domain name with the word deaf in it, is that it? his website is awful!! can they squeeze any more ads in it?

I don't feel bad about my comment. It comes from the business side not personal side.

Richard

farmerjoe said:
What's so specail about this guy? he owns a domain name with the word deaf in it, is that it? his website is awful!! can they squeeze any more ads in it?

He's become one of the worst example of a deaf publisher. All his videos highlight the white skin. And his video site reeks like a Sorenson billboard. Nobody wants to be his editors any more. He may have some names there but they're only bonafide.

Maybe he'll change a lot and starts respecting KEY MEMBERS of the deaf community for a change.

Richard

Back