Photoshop Users... Send pics here

no!
I was using with photoshop over version 4
and now cs
that is only 20% new filter,
why always is new version, because problem with bug, achievement, more features for CPU, and better Usability, a few new function..
and better business..

I never use filter, because Filter ist simple...
first use better with air brush then filter...then is perfect pic.

kkm

attachment.php

here's pic of me.. I have couple... not much. Just start using adobe photoshop 7.0 recently. havent used it in long time. Boy I forgot alot!! Im now working on making my pic look alien or somewhat freaky. and gonna work on my friend's picture, putting fake tattoo on her back. try to make it look realistic. :)

Attachments

• DyeHairKiz.jpg
    DyeHairKiz.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 33
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 19
Mmmm, I tried to look in my picture, it says it is a private. I couldnt access it. so Im guessing nobody can see my pic. Why is that? this is my first time to try to put picture on alldeaf.com

I had photoshop CS but already lost everything cuz I got new computer and dont want to download from imesh, overnet, and kazaa again its waste.

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
attachment.php

here's pic of me.. I have couple... not much. Just start using adobe photoshop 7.0 recently. havent used it in long time. Boy I forgot alot!! Im now working on making my pic look alien or somewhat freaky. and gonna work on my friend's picture, putting fake tattoo on her back. try to make it look realistic. :)

:greddy:that easy trick to make fake tattoo and your hair

gnarlydorkette said:
I made something for my desktop. I thought it would be cool to show you. I hope it is not too gignatic for AD to handle... {crossing her fingers} it is of me and my boyfriend. I made it because I was SO bored... ennui is a good muse to be inspired from ;)
Wow, Gnarly....
Impressive that.. #40 I really quite like it lot..

Wonder'n if you can make it pic of my familiy likely you did create it. Beautiful.. I would love to hang'n up the wall who create by you!!!
Can you ??

here are some more i made...
some are sucky.. but what can i do? lol

Attachments

• wolves2small.jpg
    wolves2small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 29
  • untitledsmall.jpg
    untitledsmall.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 16
  • jessicasmall.jpg
    jessicasmall.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
here is some of mine...

the 1st one is my homework one

the 2nd is a mountain, forest and water moon shining...

hard to picture, but hope u like

Attachments

• Macbeth Coat Of Arms.jpg
    Macbeth Coat Of Arms.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 23
  • watchlogo.jpg
    watchlogo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 18
@Christo,
if you want to get photshop cs..then you can send me email

know

here's the before and after pictures of my 1994 Honda....see it for yourself, enjoy!

Attachments

• beforehonda.jpg
    beforehonda.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23
  • afterhonda.jpg
    afterhonda.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 20
Back