Melbourne Homeless 2

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3775-melbournes-secret-alley.jpg
Secret Alley

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3774-birds-rubbish-bin.jpg
Birds and the rubbish bin

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3773-i-heart-melbourne.jpg
I heart Melbourne

ohh photography!

I love black and white photography; however, it is not easy to make very good black and white. It is good start. What did you use camera? It looks like compact digital camera. Do you know photoshop or other programs?

Rarely, I took the black and white photo. I would like to take more black and white photos in future.
3498828697_d457a0315a.jpg

I edited your photo to make little improved.
3958605817_ed3019e030_o.jpg

My last works
3554995005_13251c8ffa.jpg

3555954800_390647e597.jpg

3607740909_3dcf6707ac.jpg

geekcheek - nice b/w pix! i'm a huge fan of it but work on your exposure a little more. i'm curious to know what camera are you using. Mine's Canon G10 for now to work on my photography skill.

ohh photography!

I love black and white photography; however, it is not easy to make very good black and white. It is good start. What did you use camera? It looks like compact digital camera. Do you know photoshop or other programs?

Rarely, I took the black and white photo. I would like to take more black and white photos in future.

My last works
3554995005_13251c8ffa.jpg

3555954800_390647e597.jpg

3607740909_3dcf6707ac.jpg

Yes, can be tricky to use photography in black and white. I know how to use program in CS such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and etc. And also, I borrowed my close friend's professional digital camera are Canon EOS 50D Digital SLR (I wish, I have a professional camera). Just I have only trouble with white balance because of changed the light tone due to winter in Melbourne, Australia.

I have a good look the way you edited my photo but there is problem of homeless people in the background is too dark. You can't see their facial expressed or behaves due to compressed for import into internet and protect my copyright. This photo is actual size are 1000mm x 950mm.

Anyway, I love your fish eye photo of a gothic women and also colourful photos. I am inspirational your photography and thank you for feed back. :)

Cheers,

Geek Chick

Nice photos. :) And, they show an interesting side of Melbourne, too. I like graffiti and ghetto photos. I don't really recognise the place where the homeless photos were taken though.

Geekchick, have you join flick.com in part of group where you could share your talent work to show?

Nice job on photos. mine is flick.com/iballoon

Nice photos. :) And, they show an interesting side of Melbourne, too. I like graffiti and ghetto photos. I don't really recognise the place where the homeless photos were taken though.

I was exactly thinking about use the word as "g-h-e-t-t-o" (Thanks, Omegaman)! Melbourne is famous for graffiti. You can look up in a web site or book.

You can see few homeless in the secret alley of melbourne's famous Street Art.

Street Art

Street art tour of Melbourne

Street Art in Melbourne

Geekchick, have you join flick.com in part of group where you could share your talent work to show?

Nice job on photos. mine is flick.com/iballoon

Hello Power on, I haven't join in Flick.com because I don't want to.. I have my own online portfolio website for freelance design and looking for a job. Thank you for asked. :)
On the way, I can't open your link. :(

I was exactly thinking about use the word as "g-h-e-t-t-o" (Thanks, Omegaman)! Melbourne is famous for graffiti. You can look up in a web site or book.

You can see few homeless in the secret alley of melbourne's famous Street Art.

Street Art

Street art tour of Melbourne

Street Art in Melbourne

Thanks for the links. The links actually bring back a lot of memories, because during high school in the early 90s, I used to sketch a lot of "pieces", and a lot of my friends were graffiti artists, too. They were actually good old days; probably the best years of my life, I think. :)

I also don't get a chance to explore other parts of Melbourne anymore. So, it is nice to see people posting pictures on websites. It is also good to preserve the culture, because things are changing too quickly; Melbourne is changing, too.

Hello Power on, I haven't join in Flick.com because I don't want to.. I have my own online portfolio website for freelance design and looking for a job. Thank you for asked. :)
On the way, I can't open your link. :(

My bad
Flickr: iballoon's Photostream

I mean Flickr haha. Well, there is something you ought to know about flickr what I have learn from the wordpress camp.

Flickr can allow you to security your photo on copyright, it engage people find your photo and reach with you. You can only upload the small photo, make sure add watermark to protect. You can include the link to your actual website.

I like the first cowboy photo. It looks interesting and I like the colours.

I did photography and the demand for my service is much higher than I expected.

Samples of what I did:

Cowboy:
f_andy-7.jpg

Nishelle, a deaf drag queen
nishelle-1.jpg

G'day Netrox,
Yes, your photography is much higher. Very professional photography. A couple of photos I love are Cowboy and Nishelle. I thinks they're beautiful. :O

I like the animals worship to cowboy as Jesue or some kind of god. And also, I love the rich colours because the photo is show as natural enviorment.

How can I describe Nishelle, a deaf drag queen? She is drop dead gorgeous ever I seen!

Thank you for sharing. :D

the first cowboy that is freaking hot!!!! omg that was hot. do you know what Breed the horse is? is it a chestnut?

Hello AD,
What do you think of my photography?
Cheers,
Geek Chick

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3777-homeless.jpg
Melbourne Homeless 1

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3776-homeless.jpg
Melbourne Homeless 2

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3775-melbournes-secret-alley.jpg
Secret Alley

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3774-birds-rubbish-bin.jpg
Birds and the rubbish bin

geekchick-albums-portfolio-picture3773-i-heart-melbourne.jpg
I heart Melbourne

Nice photos. I also took some photos, when in that kind of mood, but mostly do paintings and then some jewelry from steel and silver. I like your photos. have you kept any photo exhibitions?

I did photography and the demand for my service is much higher than I expected.

Samples of what I did:

My neighbor with pygmy goat for her 50th bday:
kat-with-goat.jpg

A couple from my cowboy series:
f_andy-1.jpg

f_andy-7.jpg

Nishelle, a deaf drag queen

nishelle-1.jpg

nishelle-3.jpg
I like that third photo.

Back