Phone rudeness

Yeah I have same problem with it when I call t he contractor they hang up on me . And also When I callother contractor they yell at it and then hang up right away. How nasty they are.
By the way When I call my brother and my brother said I gotta eat my supper okay then hang up on me . I wait after supper then I call b ack to my brother they left answer machine and wont let me reach him to talk to him. You know what I did I wrote email to my brother and I said to him it is not very nice of him to hang on me and dont want talk to me thru relay , God will have planning for him for his next life ( recarnation) If god planning for him next life to be deaf , so when he call some one and someone will hang on him to see how he like that what I go thru from him. he made me so mad !! He should know better and understand abt deaf like huh. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
So I m beleive Hearing persons Hate Deaf

Yea, I had same problem before, and was solved with VRS (Video Relay Service)! I never got hang up though VRS, and noticed how people cooperate with me far better than though TRS! That is why I won't go back to TRS and deal with hangs up and inpolite people!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Oh yea, I have the problem with phones.. Every time I call out like ordering something, or something I need to speak with, they always hung up on me, and I get fed up with it.. And I even bang the cordless phone or stomp the phone, my husband was like, "NO NO NO NO NO, NOT MY PHONE!". :Oops: So I just let my husband do it for me.

See my reply in Thread

Just follow my steps:

1. They refused to accept your call
2. Bring your hubby and go to store
3. Buy something
4. Get a recept
5. Shout at the manager....

If you don't want to follow, you would be still insane forever....

Back