phone flasher

prettypond

Reaction score
Can someone please recommmend a good phone flasher?
I need a flasher for my VP. I bought one from radioshack and it really sucks. Its not bright enough and hard to notice when flashing. Thank in advance. Aloha

prettypond said:
I need a flasher for my VP. I bought one from radioshack and it really sucks. Its not bright enough and hard to notice when flashing. Thank in advance. Aloha

Try order at www.harriscomm.com

someone said that Sonic Alert Telephone Ringer 75 for Videophone work great.

without powerplug, Phone Flasher 2.0 from Krown, simple telephone line plug.

I brought my phone flasher from Harris, and now it not working anymore.... :thumbd:

prettypond said:

Ohhh you brought yours from radioshack? I used to have one before yeah youre right it's stinks, it not enough to let us know when the phone rings the flash isn't that bright enough to see.... Buy one at Harris cause that flash really is bright like a lighten :lol:

ButterflyGirl said:
What kind brand was it?

I don't remmy the brand since I no longer have it since it doesn't work anymore, it's old vision of the phone flasher receiver, it goes with the Alertmaster box that you leave in your bedroom, but I brought that separted, now Harris has new ones , so I'm planning on buying the new alertmaster box and the receiver to put in my kitchen near the phone....

I use the alertmaster box in the bedroom, it has picture of door, phone, alarm, noises....

The receiver carries in any room in the house, so I usually put that in the kitchen and hook up behind the phone, so I know when the flash blinks, I can see which pictures at the bottom that cause the flash to blink, sometimes it would be a door, or phone ringing or noises in the background etc....

Neo said:
Buy aid hearing.

Solve a problem.
Haven't you thought about some deaf people doesn't find a hearing aid to be helping them to hear very well? I am one of them so I have to rely on my alertmaster to notify me of a doorbell, a baby cries, a phone ringing and so on. I also have to rely on a vp flasher to notify me that my vp is ringing.

prettypond said:

You might want to borrow the phone flasher from the state that provides TTY, phone flashers, disability equipments. I have the phone flasher that I borrowed from the state of WA and I plugged it to my VP.

ButterflyGirl said:
Haven't you thought about some deaf people doesn't find a hearing aid to be helping them to hear very well? I am one of them so I have to rely on my alertmaster to notify me of a doorbell, a baby cries, a phone ringing and so on. I also have to rely on a vp flasher to notify me that my vp is ringing.
Then Get IC.

prettypond said:

I like the Alertmaster AM 100

Soonersseth said:
look she wanted info about a phone flasher not a Friggin CI !
So? Any tech for deaf are crap. Only work for few month to year then dead. I see too many deaf complain about deaf's tech are weak and overprice.

Why would I spend money for flash phone, ringbell, baby cry, blah blah.
Do you need flash when your car's brake pad have noise? How SILLY!

Aid hearing is helpful for everything that I can heard.

-Brake pad
-Engine noise
-Coworker call your name without walk
-Someone horn you during you drive in car
-ringbell
-phone
-Easy find troubleshooting from computer (beep) how many time which it can tell me it's video card or ram or CPU or motherboard
-Nokia 6822's ringtone. Don't want put cell phone in your pocket during you drive.

I remember one of my friend who deaf and he fucking aid hearing so later He drove his car lot without noticed for few weeks till his wife (hearing) drive and found something wrong with noise so it was CV boot. If you found early then just add lube. If you dont noticed for long time so CV boot already damage so badly so he was not happy and spend lot time to replace whole CV boot part. Sad?

I heard many deaf people agure with LL that LL never heard of ADA before and won't let LL buy ringbell flash for deaf at apt.

Neo said:
Then Get IC.
I am perfectly happy with myself and my being deaf doesn't bother me at all. Don't tell me to get a CI, okay? BTW, stick to what this thread is all about.

A little note for you - you can get a free warning light device for purchasing a new car or truck. You have to ask your dealer before you buy your new car/truck. If a male dealer does not know anything about it, then ask his boss for it. It helps you to warn that there is an ambulance coming up behind you. Most male car dealers do not care anything else, and they talk off the issues to get your money. (Male dealers get most money than female dealers because female employees are second class. You might want to buy it from female dealers. Please respect women.)

Back