Phonak Versata

Cheffy

Reaction score
Hi,:wave:
I was wondering if anyone has used the Phonak Versata, they have been recommended for my loss, and am going for the CIC power version, i have them on the usual 30days and just wanted to know if they are reliable, and anything else i should look out for during the trial, i currently have resound dot 30's and they have not worked for me, although i know loads that recommend them.
I'd be interested in your feed back .

Cheffy

Hi,:wave:
I was wondering if anyone has used the Phonak Versata, they have been recommended for my loss, and am going for the CIC power version, i have them on the usual 30days and just wanted to know if they are reliable, and anything else i should look out for during the trial, i currently have resound dot 30's and they have not worked for me, although i know loads that recommend them.
I'd be interested in your feed back .

Cheffy

I cheffy, I don't have the Phonak Versatas, but AliciaM does and I am pretty sure she likes them a great deal. I have Starkey Destiny Power 1200 and I like them, I just got them =) Hope you enjoy your trial with them. Let us know how you like them!

Hi I have the phonak versatas and I love them! I have power bte's those I can't get cic. I haven't had any probs with them excpet one if my mic's but i wear them a lot and other than the mic i've never had any probs with them. The auto program is great as are the other programs like speech in noise, etc. I'm glad i got the powers since my hearing went down again. If you have any questions just ask! :) and welcome to AD!!

Thanks for the replies, and thanks for your welcomes, AliciaM, i'm pleased you are happy with the Versatas, i'm looking forward to getting them, and i will let you all know how i get on with them, which should be on the 1st of april!
yippee, can't wait!

woot i have another audiogram on the first which really sucks but ah well i hope u like them!!

Back