Phonak sent new ComPilot to my house

NaidaUP

Reaction score
Got Audi appointment at 11.45am today and wasn't happy that I was going to have to wait for another week for a new ComPilot that isn't chipped.

Was just about to leave and had a parcel come. Wasn't sure what it was as I hadn't ordered anything.

Turned out to be my new ComPilot straight from Phonak, just intime for my Audi app. (I had emailed Phonak as they had a please leave feedback sheet in the box)

I'm a happy bunny as long as Audi can work it so I can hear out of it, lol!

JuSt come out. Oh my word, I can hear on the phone. He has set the phone volume program to 80db more then what my automatic volume is on and I know my left is maxed out at I think 136db. That's more then 200db to hear on the phone.

I'm glad I chose the ComPilot over the icom now. Never been able to hear on the phone. :)

JuSt come out. Oh my word, I can hear on the phone. He has set the phone volume program to 80db more then what my automatic volume is on and I know my left is maxed out at I think 136db. That's more then 200db to hear on the phone.

I'm glad I chose the ComPilot over the icom now. Never been able to hear on the phone. :)

Good deal. As I have mentioned, Phonak and the Compilot are excellent! Glad you are excited about your hearing opportunities again.

I'm a happy bunny. He def said 80db above my automatic volume but I'm not too sure if you can have 200db power on these things.

Whatever the volume is now, is good so I'm happy. Never used the phone before so I will always be pleased with Phonak for making this ComPilot. :)

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

That's awesome - I'd send Phonak a thank you email for taking care of it so well.

damn too bad my audi got me the iCom and not the ComPilot..ah well..what can ya do

damn too bad my audi got me the iCom and not the ComPilot..ah well..what can ya do

Would you be able to do a trade in like you did with your first aid? Not sure myself how is all works tho.

I'm trying to see if I can cheat now to be able to listen to tv at my dads house. He has a new tv but the sound of the speakers is pants so although I can hear it, I can't work out what they are saying.

So I don't have to pay out for a tv link station thing, I've ordered a 10 m audio cable which can plug in to my dads scart Socket and fingers crossed the sound will come thru.

I'm trying to see if I can cheat now to be able to listen to tv at my dads house. He has a new tv but the sound of the speakers is pants so although I can hear it, I can't work out what they are saying.

So I don't have to pay out for a tv link station thing, I've ordered a 10 m audio cable which can plug in to my dads scart Socket and fingers crossed the sound will come thru.

scart Socket? Sure hope it works (whatever a scart Socket is) but if it doesn't how about turning on captions?

scart Socket? Sure hope it works (whatever a scart Socket is) but if it doesn't how about turning on captions?

S/he's in the UK...their TV's have different kinds of sockets, etc than ours.

Yep I'm in the uk and I personally find the Captions (subtitles) rubbish in the uk. They don't even exist on most of my fav channels.

I'm a she. :)

Found it quite funny when Audi and I were trying to set the right volume. He was ringing me on his phone but he would answer when in the room so he knew it has connected.
He then said once he did the final adjustment up to 80db, that he could hear himself out of my ears but I could only hear him quietly.

Nice! I just got my compilot and zoomlink fm system. Oh man is it a huge help with hearing in meetings and classroom situations.

I think the compilot is naturally quiet. I need to turn up the volume more on the phone program.

It's very good. Although cant work out why when listening to my mp3 player, it keeps cutting in and out and going to the Bluetooth mode on my phone.

Hopefully that is something that can be sorted by myself or Audi, then it will be perfect. :)

Back