• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

inmate23

Reaction score
Hi

I brought my naidias in the states and my smartlink in nz and they are not compatble acording phonak?

Should they be?

i put no *hesitantly* because different countries have different interference laws. So HAs bought in one country are designed for use there where they won't break any interference laws. Same with the FM from another country. I would be nice if they could all play nice no matter where they were bought, but apparently thats not happening!

*EQL*

no because diff countries run on diff FM channels and have different laws and such for these types of assistive devices ...wish it could all be the same but its like how outlets here and other places are different.

Hi

I brought my naidias in the states and my smartlink in nz and they are not compatble acording phonak?

Should they be?

Why on earth are you using Naidas? Your loss is less than moderate and those are power aids.

I got a deal buy the Naidias and I got free fm receivers

They are NOT appropriate for your audiogram. I could get a great deal on eyeglasses if I buy them on Ebay, too bad they won't work for my prescription. Same with these aids.

oh...wow...lol...that's ridiculous...you are going to ruin your hearing even more wearing hearing aids that are strong for u like that when you don't need the power

oh...wow...lol...that's ridiculous...you are going to ruin your hearing even more wearing hearing aids that are strong for u like that when you don't need the power

I am going to have them on fm only all the time

no i didnt

And I don't think you need the mad face either.

If you wear these high power aids when you don't need them, it is self harm.

In our country people get hospitalized for doing stuff like that.

Hi

Should they be?

In the states? No one can sell them here by mail that I know of unless you bought them from some dishonest ebay seller who is not an audiologist.

And I don't think you need the mad face either.

You dont like me and thats fine. I just dont like it when you make me out to be psycho and faking my hearing issues
Thats why I put the mad face.

You dont like me and thats fine. I just dont like it when you make me out to be psycho and faking my hearing issues

Well if you don't like it, why do you keep proving it over and over?

I might point out, I can see it says Lloyds Hearing Aid on your audiogram.

I just enlarged it to check. That is an internet online test and does not accurately show anyone's hearing loss.

I might point out, I can see it says Lloyds Hearing Aid on your audiogram.

I just enlarged it to check. That is an internet online test and does not accurately show anyone's hearing loss.

I dont have scanner and so I used that test to show my loss.

Back