Phonak Naida

Is there a technical list somewhere of what the Naidas are capable of? I've been back and forth with the audi getting the telecoil enabled, and just found out that they can turn down the microphones when the telecoil is enabled.

Just wondering what other capabilities these things have that I don't know about.

Is there a technical list somewhere of what the Naidas are capable of? I've been back and forth with the audi getting the telecoil enabled, and just found out that they can turn down the microphones when the telecoil is enabled.

Just wondering what other capabilities these things have that I don't know about.

here's the features of the Naidas
Naída - Features and Benefits | Phonak - life is on

feature of Naida S
Naída S - Overview | Phonak - life is on you're gonna have to scroll down to see it :)

there's peeps around Alldeaf that wear Naidas but I don't wear them myself

tough is very headache issues worst to high loud I consider evaulation review my hearing aid! I have problem bit stress my mind conflict to headache often worst pretty tough not easy! I aware it how analyzed probably search find adjust to low probably i know high load strong loud

when my naidas are being looped through my telecoil to iCom my audi has set the mics to be off since I need to be hearing fully what is going on through my stethoscope rather than noise picked up by mics

when my naidas are being looped through my telecoil to iCom my audi has set the mics to be off since I need to be hearing fully what is going on through my stethoscope rather than noise picked up by mics

How long your naidas loped through means icomfm! sound FM problem torubleshooting FM

I've had nothing but problems with my 2 Naidas.
worst hearing aids I've had in 43 years from relabilty stand point, but then when they work they are also best sounding hearing aids I've had..

I'll be going to Phonak's USA headquarters in Warrenville IL (near Chicago) this week to complain to them in person...on my vacation.

I'll post here what they do about them..

Went to Phonak's headquarters spoke with them about the problems I've been having with these Nadia's S IX . they were real nice. They replaced the hearing aids and give me a nice electronic dry-aid kit too..
so far new hearing aids are working nicely..

only have had them a week so far..

That's very nice of them. What programs do you have installed on them? How do you like listening to music, watching TV, conversations in noisy places, etc.?

I officially hate my Naidas and really regret getting them. One of them has gone haywire and beeps like crazy. The other cuts on and off all the time.

And because the warranty on them is only one year and I'm no longer under VR services, I can't afford to have them repaired now. Seriously, two pieces of equipment costing almost $4,000 only gets a 1 year warranty? What a flippin' joke.

Screw Naida and screw Phonak.

There, I feel so much better after saying that.

Maybe you should get in touch with Phonak headquarters too. How long have you had them?

Be interesting to see if the head office stands by the product, regardless of warranty.

I officially hate my Naidas and really regret getting them. One of them has gone haywire and beeps like crazy. The other cuts on and off all the time.

And because the warranty on them is only one year and I'm no longer under VR services, I can't afford to have them repaired now. Seriously, two pieces of equipment costing almost $4,000 only gets a 1 year warranty? What a flippin' joke.

One of them has gone haywire and beeps like crazy. The other cuts on and off all the time.
that's what one of mine was doing.. other hearing aid, I could barely hear it..

That's very nice of them. What programs do you have installed on them? How do you like listening to music, watching TV, conversations in noisy places, etc.?

louse High on sound adjust to my headache my hearing aid tough crap! :lol:

my brain is work out! I am surprised I am guess!

My Naidas came with a 2 year warranty. :confused:

Back