Phonak Naida V SP and cell phones

liquidgoggles

Reaction score
The time has come for me to get a new phone. I did have an iPhone which was never hearing aid compatible... it baffles me that Apple has not stepped up to this yet. Anyways, I dropped it and shattered the screen so I need a new one. I'm not sure which hearing aid rating to look for though. Will these Phonak aids work with phones with an M rating or a T rating?

I hope someone can answer this for me

you learn how new experience HA hearing sound on iphone? what is kind of R or M rating?

I have naida v's and I have a blackberry and it is ha compatible..I have the newer bold and I love it! I also have the iCom but even if I don't use the iCom hearing on the bb isn't too bad..the iCom is a great investment for the phone tho in my opinion

I just read that the BB Bold is M3 and T3 rated. Someone bought me a phone tonight I guess as an early Christmas present and I researched it and all I could see is that it is rated M3. I hope this will work with my HAs or I am going to have to return it

Its bold 9700 has a rating of M3 T3 which is not the highest but way better than nothing at all

I just read that the BB Bold is M3 and T3 rated. Someone bought me a phone tonight I guess as an early Christmas present and I researched it and all I could see is that it is rated M3. I hope this will work with my HAs or I am going to have to return it

really I am surprised! I learn it M3 and T3

Try it out for sure ..I love having the icom cuz hands free and u don't have to find "the right spot" to hear on the phone

I will eventually get an icom. I get tired of having to have subtitles turned on every time I watch TV. And I can not find a pair of in ear headphones that will fit my ears

Try it out for sure ..I love having the icom cuz hands free and u don't have to find "the right spot" to hear on the phone

really I don`t have the right spot because I love it HA! you are expert HA :D

I am interesting new first I can hear phone but SHARP person audiogoraly have the right spot! I should get the right spot! enjoy awesome hA is very impressive!

These are the mobile phone and neckloop that I use:

Doro PhoneEasy 410 GSM mobile phone - connevans.co.uk

Nokia LPS5 Bluetooth mobile phone inductive neck loop - connevans.co.uk

I previously had a Sony Ericsson phone but couldn't hear that at all and only used it for texting. The Doro mobile has good amplification and although it still causes some interference with my Siemens SP hearing aids it works quite well with the Nokia bluetooth neckloop. Although it's not the best looking mobile phone you can get, at least I can hear it!

Hope that helps!

for me I have a Virgin Mobile that works for me (LG rumor 2)
but I'm planning to hook it up with bluetooth after I get my new hearing aids *my new ones have bluetooth*
but for now, I put it on speaker.

I have an iPhone and use it with my hearing aids. I just hold the speaker directly on the reciever of my HA, and turn my HA up.

Someone bought me the captivate for christmas and it does not work with my hearing aids at all. It says that the phone is HA compatible with an M3 rating. I am going to set up an appointment to take it to my audiologist. Maybe she has to activate something in my HAs first

you need tcoil set up on ur ha and the ha setting or tcoil setting on ur phone turned ob

Back