Phonak Naida S V H2O?

AMazieLN

Reaction score
Anyone used Phonak Naida S V H2O? I will be using it with Phonak's CROS H2O. My hearing aids died suddenly and I'm looking at new ones. What is your experience with Phonak Naida S V(even if not the H2O version)?

Anyone used Phonak Naida S V H2O? I will be using it with Phonak's CROS H2O. My hearing aids died suddenly and I'm looking at new ones. What is your experience with Phonak Naida S V(even if not the H2O version)?

I've got the Naida S UP which is not part of the h2o range of aids. I love it. Only the Naida S CRT are part of the h2o range.

Thank-you, I figured out I was mis-interpretting the website and information. I have it figured out now, the Naida doesn't even work as part of the Phonak CROS system :)

Thank-you, I figured out I was mis-interpretting the website and information. I have it figured out now, the Naida doesn't even work as part of the Phonak CROS system :)

It will work if it's the Naida S...

As an update to clear things up: I got the Naida S V UP, and it does work with the CROS. Don't have it yet, as that will be our last option, after CI and BAHA, but we got this aid so that it will work with the CROS if we need it to.

only the Solana, Ambra and Cassia can be a CROS system :) but the Naidas may work

Old Naidas won't work but Naida S will as AMazieLN says.

Think I read that any spice range hearing aid will work with the CROS system.

Last edited:
Back