PETA Swats at Obama for Killing That Fly!

Barbaro

Reaction score
PETA is finally going after President Barack Obama for delivering capital punishment to a housefly on the White House grounds yesterday -- a death that was caught on tape.

When asked for comment, here's the statement PETA released:

"He isn't the Buddha, he's a human being and human beings have a long way to go before they think before they act."

We're told the fly's carcass has been moved to a secret location ... we're guessing the bottom of a White House trash can.

source:PETA Swats at Obama for Killing That Fly! | TMZ.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bTunJlS1og]YouTube - Obama Swats Fly in CNBC Interview[/ame]

I'm not sure how legit this is, since I've been able to find it on TMZ's website. I have to admit this one makes me giggle.

I like how he tries to kick it out of the way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHaCEhOiWU]YouTube - Family Guy - Bullfrog[/ame]

The poor fly! Obama is a bad man!

:laugh2:@ Frisky Feline

Overrated!

:rofl:

He is the first Prez I have ever seen do this! With his bare hands too!

His next step is..... to catch them with a pair of Chop Sticks, like the movie "Karate Kid"

This is hilarious!

I saw this on the news and thought it was funny when Obama said" I got the sucker!" It show that he is just like the rest of us !

:laugh2: Sorry, I laugh soo hard... this is a hilarious!!!

awwww Obama is a fly killer...

:giggle:

Mod note:

Thread merged.

Fly isn't an animal. It's an insect.

Seriously...get a life, PETA.

Who really cares about flies? I sure as hell don't like any bugs at all. They are annoying.

Fly isn't an animal. It's an insect.

Seriously...get a life, PETA.

Well.. if you want to get technically correct.
In Biology you will learn that there are 6 kingdoms to classify everything in life, taxonomically.

The common housefly is under the kingdom, Animalia. But its subcategory are Arthropodia and Insecta so that is probably why you might not have considered insects as animals, but they are one of them.
You can see more of that, here:
Fly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

did PETA make any reports on someone else who killed flies in the past before obama? :giggle:

I love animals but a fly, seriously? Come on, PETA. :roll:

They slapped the fish tossing tradition at Pike Place Market, now they're punishing Obama for killing a fly. Come on, PETA! They sure have nothing better to do.

Back