Person Below Me

I apologize for doing my part in wrecking this thread. Lol

TPBM, are you the designated driver tomorrow night?

You didn't wreck anything. Anyway, I don't even know yet if I'm going out tomorrow night. I do have plans for the afternoon for the last Vikings game.

TPBM, what are you drinking tomorrow?

You didn't wreck anything. Anyway, I don't even know yet if I'm going out tomorrow night. I do have plans for the afternoon for the last Vikings game.

TPBM, what are you drinking tomorrow?
Milk and may soda - NO, not together!! :D

TPBM, do you like to use the noise makers on NYE?

Do rifles count?

TPBM Ready for the deep freeze?

What deep freeze? It's currently -11 here, but it's been like this for about the past 2 weeks or so. :)

TPBM, do you have to work on New Year's Day?

No, I'm off til January 2nd.

TPBM: What is on the top of your bucket list?

No, I'm off til January 2nd.

TPBM: What is on the top of your bucket list?
Right now, to go to Wisconsin to get warm. Or hot. And get in a hot tub.

TPBM, what's your favorite TV show?

Too Hot in WI. Wait, no..thats not a tv show, my new favorite tv show is Preacher on AMC.

TPBM: were you spanked as a kid?
Yes - with a hairbrush. Learned early not to get into trouble. :D

TPBM, ever get or give the "evil eye"? And, if so, from/to who?

TPBM, ever get or give the "evil eye"? And, if so, from/to who?

I give the evil eye to any solicitor that knocks on my door. Except on Xmas eve when 3 young girls aged, 9, 11 and 13 wanted to know if i needed my side walks shoveled. The 11 yo realized I was deaf and started signing to me, melted my heart, I almost handed her my wallet! They got paid well for a 10min job!!

If you had the power to be invisiable once, what would you use it for?

I give the evil eye to any solicitor that knocks on my door. Except on Xmas eve when 3 young girls aged, 9, 11 and 13 wanted to know if i needed my side walks shoveled. The 11 yo realized I was deaf and started signing to me, melted my heart, I almost handed her my wallet! They got paid well for a 10min job!!

If you had the power to be invisiable once, what would you use it for?

To be invisible? I would have no clue. I have no desire to spy on other people, so .... maybe to be in a zoo to watch wild animals and know they can't attack me (unless they can smell me, which they probably could.)

TPBM, what body parts do you shave?

To be invisible? I would have no clue. I have no desire to spy on other people, so .... maybe to be in a zoo to watch wild animals and know they can't attack me (unless they can smell me, which they probably could.)

TPBM, what body parts do you shave?

Only on my lower neck.

TPBM, what are you looking forward to in 2018?

TPBM, have you ever pulled out your own tooth?

*shudders* No. I have a big enough dental anxiety as it is and anything teeth/mouth related...

TPBM: Have you ever done something then think "what in the world is possessing me to do this?!!"

*shudders* No. I have a big enough dental anxiety as it is and anything teeth/mouth related...

TPBM: Have you ever done something then think "what in the world is possessing me to do this?!!"

Yeah, registering to this site.

TPBM Lowest temperature you can handle?

Last edited:
Yeah, registering to this site.

TPBM Lowest temperature you can handle?

I've been outside in the single digit temperature.

TPBM: Who can't wait for spring to arrive?

TPBM: Are you allergic to anything?[/QUOTE]
Only drama and manipulation

TPBM: If the technology was available, would you like to live on a huge starship and travel the universe, or would you prefer terra firma

TPBM: Are you allergic to anything?

TPBM: If the technology was available, would you like to live on a huge starship and travel the universe, or would you prefer terra firma[/QUOTE]
Terra firma. I have traveled all lower 48 states, and I have no desire whatsoever to live in space. So I have no need for a starship. :)

TPBM, who hates snow?

TPBM: If the technology was available, would you like to live on a huge starship and travel the universe, or would you prefer terra firma
Terra firma. I have traveled all lower 48 states, and I have no desire whatsoever to live in space. So I have no need for a starship. :)

TPBM, who hates snow?[/QUOTE]

I'll resist the compulsion to order everyone to stand in single file.

Snow? Eh, they're like ladies, can't live with them and can't without. ;)

TPBM, who hates snow?

I'll resist the compulsion to order everyone to stand in single file.

Snow? Eh, they're like ladies, can't live with them and can't without. ;)[/QUOTE]
It is snowing like crazy right now. And I JUST washed my car today. It was so full of salt. Argh !!!

TPBM, what's on your dinner menu or midnight snack for tonight?

Back