Person Below Me

Light, it doesn’t take much to wake me up.

TPBM Ever used the restroom of the opposite sex?

Don't remember, maybe I have back in younger days, but have used unisex restroom.

TPBM: Paper towel or hand dryer?

Either works, I use a hand sanitizer afterward.

TPBM Ever been led on?

Yeah, once had a surprise snail mail one day back in college from a valentines day crush with the word "Guess Who"

Like glasses or eye contact?

Yeah, once had a surprise snail mail one day back in college from a valentines day crush with the word "Guess Who"

Like glasses or eye contact?
I don’t wear either, except reading glasses at times.

TPBM: a lot of police activity in your neighborhood?

I don’t wear either, except reading glasses at times.

TPBM: a lot of police activity in your neighborhood?

The last big activity in my area was a traffic stop standoff with a murder suspect last year.

TPBM: Ever had a neighbor house on fire?

The last big activity in my area was a traffic stop standoff with a murder suspect last year.

TPBM: Ever had a neighbor house on fire?

Not yet. :lol: We had the fire department called on us for mistaking smoke from a smoking grill for a house fire.

TPBM Ever tried to unlock your car only to realize it isn’t yours?

:lol: bet it was nice looking at those firemen. ;)

So far no... but I recall one time back in mid 80's I had teacher and aide had the same Datsun model cars and she locked her keys in her car. The aide used her key to try open the door... and it worked. :lol:

TPBM: Ever had your car stolen or vandalized?

:lol: bet it was nice looking at those firemen. ;)

So far no... but I recall one time back in mid 80's I had teacher and aide had the same Datsun model cars and she locked her keys in her car. The aide used her key to try open the door... and it worked. :lol:

TPBM: Ever had your car stolen or vandalized?

Oh yeah! Damn bird poop! :ugh:

TPBM Ever received a phone call from a scammer?

Oh yeah! Damn bird poop! :ugh:

TPBM Ever received a phone call from a scammer?

Yes and annoying JW people. That's why I don't answer the number I don't recognize.

TPBM: Ever received something strange in the mail?

Yes and annoying JW people. That's why I don't answer the number I don't recognize.

TPBM: Ever received something strange in the mail?

One time Marlboro sent me a packet with a complimentary ashtray with cig coupons and I’m not even a smoker!

TPBM Do you use supplements?

Back