Pepsi or Coke?

ButterflyGirl said:
Yes, Tab drinks are back on the shelves. I was surprised to see it when I went to a grocery store a few days ago.

By the way, Pepsi rules!! :D

Ahhhh I never try that maybe one day will try lol :lol:

Recent, I went to the foodmarket....I saw new Pepsi Product : Diet Pepsi Strawberry and Cream. No, I didn't buy its cuz my gut told me "don't drink this one".

MaxUFC said:
Recent, I went to the foodmarket....I saw new Pepsi Product : Diet Pepsi Strawberry and Cream. No, I didn't buy its cuz my gut told me "don't drink this one".

Is that new?

I ain't crazy about either Pepsi or Coke. I usually drink sprite, 7-up or similar, also drink root beer.

MaxUFC said:
Yeah that what sign say "Try new taste" on top lid of the the barrel of Diet Pepsi Strawberry and Cream. I corrected the brand of this new taste "Diet Pepsi Jazz"

Oh, there got two tastes : Strawberries & cream and Black Cherry Frnech Vanilla. Anyone seen and taste? No, I am not taste tester! :)

http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/index.php

I went to food store and saw new Pepsi favor, but I dont wanna drink that one...

Sweetheart said:
So, I like BOTH! :angel:

BUT I LIKE PEPSI MORE THAN COKE :whistle:
This is kinda out of the topic, but can you please tell me where you got that pink panther avatar? I am a maniac for the pink panther!!! love HIM all THE way...oh and BTW, I like Coke products better! :)

Back