Peachy...

MyBlueEyes

Reaction score
:party::party::party:Happy Birthday to you, Peachy Lady !!!!:party::party::party:Enjoy your special day and I hope the year ahead is a good one for you Peachy!:birthday:

happy birthday ,peachy :)

4tz7skp.jpg

awww myblueeyes! I wasn't expecting a birthday wish thread from you! Thanks to everyone that wished me happy birthday :) aww thanks for another bouquet of beautiful roses, highlands! mwahies!

Darn...someone was just a tad bit too quick here-- :lol: , but that's fine as long as the b-day gurl have a great and super day of celebrating and many more to come as well. Happy Birthday and wishes you the best...and ohh...no need for the firemen to come down to your house when it's time to blow out the candles, cuz you have your 'man' who can do the 'role-playing'! :D :lol:

Have a great and wonderful day now!! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

You beat me LOL!

Happy Birthday to one of my true bluesy friend, Peachie Lady, may all your dreams come true, have a heavenly birthday with your husband and your children...

Love and miss you very much *hugs*

Angel

RR, Dave smiled and laughed when you said about fireman. LOL! Thanks so much, Angel! *hugsss!* Thanks Sequois :) Aww nice picture u made for me, DeafMonkey!! Can you PM me that picture, but change words to Peachy Lady? I would like to save it for my signature!! Make it a little smaller so I won't get warned by moderator for having too big a signature? :ty:

RR, Dave smiled and laughed when you said about fireman. LOL! Thanks so much, Angel! *hugsss!* Thanks Sequois :) Aww nice picture u made for me, DeafMonkey!! Can you PM me that picture, but change words to Peachy Lady? I would like to save it for my signature!! Make it a little smaller so I won't get warned by moderator for having too big a signature? :ty:

OKay sure!!! :lol:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy peachy lady!!

Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

:birthday: :hug:

Happy Birthday, Peachy! May the best be with you and it sounds all is well with you. ;)

Back