Pastry Puff

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Does anyone bake pastry puff? I tried it tonight...it was good!

Parmesan Puff Pastry

However I don't follow basil. I don't like basil..too strong...so I put garlic/salt by Lawry. It turned out yummy! I mixed garlic/salt in the Parmesan. MMMM!

I wanted more recipe to make...anyone care to share? MMM!

That sounds good, I'd give it a try :) :ty:

Not sure what pastry puff is... but I use it for Quiche

Doubt that the same kind of pastry? :shrug:

I love Salmon Quiche!!!!! :D

Jamie

I did put on top of the pot pie..my husband seemed likes it.....more lighter than crust in my opinion.

Yum, That definitely sounds good. I'll have to try it one of these days. :)

looks so delicious. My grandmother loves this lady Paula Deen, she always watch her shows everyday learning some new recipe to cook. My grandmother has been taught me how to cook different foods which it was so good. :drool: My cooking skills turned out amazing so far. Yay!!

looks so delicious. My grandmother loves this lady Paula Deen, she always watch her shows everyday learning some new recipe to cook. My grandmother has been taught me how to cook different foods which it was so good. :drool: My cooking skills turned out amazing so far. Yay!!

That's great, ha.

Oh yeah, Paula Deen sure knows how to cook it up to a notch. These darn southern style foods are too tempting and it's hard to resist not being able to eat these! :giggle:

:drool:

Oh yea! I love that lady! She is so funny and crack me up! She sure makes yummy food! (some are icky especially with nuts, PB, and few others) Most of the time her food was so good....no wonder my hubby LOVES my cooking! :mrgreen:
That's great, ha.

Oh yeah, Paula Deen sure knows how to cook it up to a notch. These darn southern style foods are too tempting and it's hard to resist not being able to eat these! :giggle:

:drool:

Oh yea! I love that lady! She is so funny and crack me up! She sure makes yummy food! (some are icky especially with nuts, PB, and few others) Most of the time her food was so good....no wonder my hubby LOVES my cooking! :mrgreen:

Agreed with you... same as my fiance LOVES my cooking too!! :mrgreen:

Back