Passing of Pat Bratica

Reaction score
People who lives in Massachusetts may know who Pat is.

Pat A. 'Patsy' Bratica
Monday, August 21, 2006

ASHLAND -- Pat A. "Patsy" (LeClerc) Bratica, 64, of Ashland, died Sunday, Aug. 20, 2006, at Kindred Northeast Hospital in Natick after a courageous battle with cancer.

She was the wife of Raymond Bratica, who died in July 1987.

Born in Boston, daughter of the late Joseph A. and Katherine M. (Young) LeClerc, she was a resident of Ashland for the past nine years and had lived previously in Framingham. She graduated from Framingham High School.

Mrs. Bratica was employed in the social services field for many years as a social worker, primarily working with the deaf or mentally challenged. She worked for several local social service agencies, including the Learning Center for Deaf Children, Catholic Charities and most recently, for the past three years with Advocates in Framingham.

She was a kind and compassionate person whose dedication and caring manner for everyone she worked with our met will be missed.

She leaves three sons, Paul Bratica of Ashland, Brian Bratica and his wife, Katie, of Natick, and Mark Bratica and his wife, Erin, of Hudson; three sisters, Dianne LeClerc of St. Louis, Mo., Paula Boucher and her husband, Philip, of Hudson and Joyce Corbett and her husband, Glenn, of Bellingham; grandchildren, Jailyn and Jayson Bratica; and several nieces and nephews.

A funeral Mass will be celebrated Wednesday, Aug. 23, at 10 a.m., at St. George's Church, 74 School St., Framingham (Saxonville).

Burial will follow in St. Stephen's Cemetery, Framingham.

Visiting hours are Tuesday, Aug. 22, from 4 to 8 p.m., at the Eugene J. McCarthy and Sons Funeral Home, 11 Lincoln St., Framingham.

Instead of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Learning Center for Deaf Children, 848 Central St., Framingham, MA 01701.

Thank you for posting this thread RustyLastCall05. I received an email today about Patsy Bratica, but, not much had been said about her. Now, I am reading your posting, and now I realize what a giving person she was. She came from a family of Legendary people.
She is portrayed as a brave, courageous person, but, yet had a beautiful heart for giving back to the deaf community. I am sure she will be so missed by her family, friends and the deaf community.
My prayers are with her family at their time of grief. My condolences go out to Patsy's family.

Back