Parkinson's Disease

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Hi anyone has parent who has Parkinson's disease and/or Manic Depressive Illness? Parent treat you like a kid even you are adult because of parent's Parkinson Disease? I know one of my friend who has mom that have Parkinson's disease who treat her like a kid so I realized I am same way as my friend that my mom do worry about plans or call too much because she can't drive cuz of losing neck paralyze function can't look left and right that's why she can't drive... also she can't pick things up very often with down and up because of her head has pain or weird that bother her. sometimes it can be from neck problems that lost function. I know Micheal J Fox famous has Parkinson's Disease am I correct? Well anyone has any helpful information to my situation? Thanks in case.

Reply to Parkinson's Disease

Hello! I have news for you, but you be the judge and decide if it is good news, neutral or bad. I can tell you that I had Parkinson's Disease (PD) and cured myself from it by accident. The products that helped cure my illness has also helped one other friend who had PD also. He has aged and I believe he has a tendency to forget to keep up taking those products. They should be taken orally for life! Those products are: calcium with magnesium and B-Complex vitamins. Certain brands that sell calcium with magnesium also included zinc as a standard combination. A very good quality brand name I have been very satisfied with is, Good ‘N Natural. The normal amount of calcium for all adults is 1,500 milligrams daily. The magnesium is included for the purpose of dissolving the calcium stones in the kidneys and prevents calcium deposits from developing stones in the kidneys also. If anyone already has lower back pain and the pain is spread just a little ways to the right side and to the left side from the spinal column, that could mean, but not always a sign of kidney stones. You can safely double check that nagging lower back pain by taking magnesium tablets from your local or nearest health food store. There are several good things that magnesium does.
If PD is at a stage where you cannot control shaking, I suggest you take high stress B-Complex vitamins along with the calcium combo. I have been very pleased with Nature's Life brand of B-Complex vitamins. I can regulate or control how much B-Complex I can take. I have started out with high stress B-Complex for PD and later resumed regular B-Complex. Some days I need the B-Complex more and some days less and some days none at all. But calcium is needed daily for all "physicals" such as nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. There are some good quality brands to choose from. You can safely choose what a brand and if not satisfied, try another brand until you feel it is making a wonderful difference. I felt the difference within one week! When I stopped taking the products, the problem came back again so I resumed (started again) the vitamins. I find I do not need high stress B-Complex vitamins anymore, but I take the regular B-Complex once or twice a week while I need calcium daily. You can do your own experiment of taking the products to see how it best suits you. Normally, the B-Complex should be taken once a day with breakfast daily. You can take 500 mg calcium combo each meal or 1,500 mg at supper time or the last meal. I was told that the body requires more calcium during sleep. People who cannot sleep (Insomnia) can get sleep naturally and safely by taking at least 1,500 mg of calcium. I used to have sleep problems until I started taking calcium. I learned from a friend who used to live in my neighborhood (moved away) had insomnia or sleep problems until plenty of calcium was taken had solved the problem. I prefer to take calcium just before I begin to eat supper or the last meal of the day. I buy separate bottle of magnesium tablets just in case there is not enough magnesium in the combo. When I feel lower back pain, I take an extra magnesium tablet and the pain usually disappears a few hours later. How fast one becomes free of pain depends on the person. Some cases may take more that one or two days. One tablet of magnesium can be taken with every meal or 2 meals a day or less however you feel. You can stop taking magnesium anytime lower back pain is gone. This is a good way to double check before you decide to have a back surgery. I would not want an unnecessary back surgery. So it is good to know something about magnesium. Magnesium has more than one helpful function for the human body. I don't mean Milk of Magnesia... that is not the same! I don't have time to tell everything (from Dr. Balch's book about magnesium now, but if you readers out there want more information, let me know and I will be very happy to share more information. Also get these products ONLY from health food stores! And make sure you get good quality and all-natural products. I would like to know how it turns out for those of you who have Parkinson's Disease. Give the products time to heal or for you to feel the difference. Take care and God bless!

Hi, that's a lot of information. It is not for me. I do not have Parkinson's disease. My mom do have Parkinson's disease plus my friend's mom have Parkinson's disease otherwise in past few weeks, I saw on commercial about new medicines for Parkinson's disease not sure. Oh I remember new medicine for Alhemizer's disease. My mom's neighbor might have early alhemizer's disease but I can't help her. She denied to go to doctor to take Alhemizer's test.

Brief reply

Sorry for long reply. I realize my readers can get lost with long information. To be brief and to the point, my cure was only 2 things: 1. Calcium with magnesium. Dosage: 1,500 mg and 2. B-Complex vitamins. That is all I needed to cure the Parkinson's Disease.
Sorry to hear a member in your family has Alzheimer's Disease. It can also be called "brain fog". I heard there are products that can help. You can check at:

www.northstarvitamins.com

This website is new to me. I just started to look into it. I am guessing that maybe the product called, "Sense of Mind" might help beat alzheimer's.
The ad I received says that this product does at least 3 things: 1. promote sharpness and concentration. 2. improve mood and memory. 3. manage stress.
They sell about 19 products. Each one is for different health problems. I already got one of their products in the mail and started taking the capsules yesterday, 21 June 05. I feel better and more energy. It is up to you to buy or not. Take care and God bless!

hey again. I wrote down and I will give note to my mom. I'm surprised it help ya... I wonder about famous Micheal J Fox ever got cured his Parkinson's disease??? Maybe I can look up his autobiography news.

Hi Sweet4u618. I don't know if Michael J. Fox got well or not, but yes, what I took cured my illness and I am surprised too. I am even more surprised that doctors say there is no cure for Parkinson's Disease!!!! Well, I differ! I don't agree because the same products cured another man who had Parkinson's Disease also. It also helped a banker who had MS. So I really believe calcium, if people take needed amount daily will not have various, individual breakdowns such as Parkinson's Disease, Mutiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Tourette's Syndrome (twitching of facial nerves or body), etc. When people are not taking enough or no calcium, then one of those various illnesses can occur depending on the individual.
What makes me angry is the possible secrecy (or complete ignorance?) of the Research groups such as MSI (MS), and other organizations that have been doing continous ongoing research without telling the world or the public what the cure or cures are. Some people already know what the cures are! I believe the reason these Research groups will never announce the cure found because if they do announce it to the world, then what happens to their jobs??? It is likely their research is over and when it is over, they will not have their jobs anymore. So it is not surprising they will keep the truth a secret so they can keep on getting funds or more money for more stupid time wasting research. If this is really happening, then these research people are actually "playing" on people's lives and that is not right!!!!! All who are ill are waiting for the Research to come up with the cure and release the information. The same goes for Cancer Research also! Many people already know what will cure cancer and there are a number of things, maybe 20 things that actually cure cancer!!!! And yet, the Cancer Research will not announce the truth because the research people want to keep their jobs! It is really sad and makes me angry! Let me know what you find out about Michael J. Fox. Thanks for your time. Take care!

hi very interesting about research wasting funds I think research funds are go to the chemistry lab to pay for all test tubes to study Parkinson's disease medicines. I think I saw on commercial new medicine for Alhemizer's disease but I think I almost saw about Parkinson's disease. Otherwise, I have not look up yahoo search to type Parkinson's disease etc. can look up health news. sometimes people overlooked news when people are so busy. so maybe you can tell your doctor to type an article to a public or something about that it cures you plus my mom called pharmacy and it say calicum magnesium have to do with milk... my mom don't sign very well but I wrote a note and sometimes speech to her. she was little mad when I brought it up but then she did call pharmacy and it made me smile. cuz I hope she can move her neck to left and right and also to bent down a lot to pick things up off floor like I normally do. If she started to look left and right it means her neck muscles function again... then she can drive to look and right safely... otherwise I also told her that it is also her neck bones might affect muscles to lost function maybe not from Parkinson's disease. because i learned phamplets. I explain soon about phamplets in a minute. Anyone ever experience spasm on near medulla back of head. She had it a lot. I had it few times since 15 yrs old. After I laughed, it made my congen behind lower back head part spasm. I hated to feel that but I massaged it after I laughed anyway. Now... I learned reading phamplet when I went to chiropractor. By reading phamplet, I learned about solving backbone help to cure any health problems. so Backbone is number one then health plms it depend on if you feel any pain that belong to bone then bones is gonna be solved and reduce health plms less stress boost up energy. Also Mom did say same thing about what you said is that you are differ. I also agreed because sometimes you have another illness conflict with Parkinson's overlapping. like my mom have manic depressive illness that made her panic mind and not want to move left and right because of Parkinson's disease losing balance does this make sense to you?

Yes, sweet4u618, I think I understand what you are trying to explain. You talked about the pain and health problems your mom has with muscle spasms, neck and head, etc. Thousands of people have the similar health problems and your mom is not the only one. I would like to make something clear if I can. First, many people think that it is just part of growing old (age) and doctors just have to give us pain shots or something to relieve pain and rest or stay home. Well, guess what! We can beat that if we understand why people begin to have physical problems such as joint pain, muscle spasms, etc. I had a neighbor who was a very good friend. She passed away at the age of 93. When I got married and settled in a new home. She (Ruth) and her husband lived next door. She stood 5 feet 7 inches tall. But 34 years later, her husband passed away, Ruth stood about 4 feet 10 inches tall and her left hip bone was completely gone!! Ruth had a straight back. She was not humped or bending over. Others have osteoporosis, arthritis and other bone, muscle, nerve problems. We all ask, "What is the underlying problem or cause?" Doctors don't know the answer. The only answer I can think of is that the heart is fighting hard to keep the body alive! How is that connected or related to the physical problems the elderly are having? I can only say this and I'm sure my guess has hit the target dead center. When we humans are not getting enough calcium in our bodies, then the heart will get calcium from the bones through the blood stream!!!!! That is the only answer I can figure out! No one has disputed this! One doctor said that the heart needs calcium for heart action! I'm not surprised people are getting muscle pain, bone or joint pain or nerve problems because of lack of calcium. I'm not saying the heart is being the bad guy in the body. It is just fighting to keep its owner/carrier alive. I believe that is exactly what happened to Ruth who once stood 5 feet 7 inches tall, but shrunk down to about 4 feet 10 inches tall. So ALL the physical problems tied to nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. ARE part of MS, MD, PD, Tourette's Syndrome, and so forth! These illnesses named are all related! I don't know how else to make this clear to the public in general. Anybody who can make this clear and succeeds at helping the world to understand this ought to be given the Nobel Peace Prize!
Take care and God bless!

One more thing, sweet4u618... your mom can get calcium-magnesium-zinc tablets from health food store. She does not need to get it from the pharmacist. A lot of the vitamins and minerals from drugstores (Rx) and grocery stores are synthetic or man-made from the chemical lab. That means that the vitamins and minerals can be fake or false products because they were made out of chemicals which is not natural. So go to your local health food store and get the natural products. Also you can ask the people who work in health food stores for guidance or direction. Take care!

wow calicum go to heart but need more calicum for bone if old people take calicum they would not be shorter yet and the longer stay same until later on age change depend on taking calicum. calicum make bones stronger then won't get shorter in aging I figured... plus people who have pain sometimes not enough one vitamins out of total nutrients system and also hurt themselves with wrong way excerise even without video or training therapy at equipment excerise club... training therapy help from start and physical therapy is for rebuilding muscles or stretching muscles first where the bone injury you had in your childhood history. I did wrong way or strain muscles like low seat and push pedal too hard a bit or too low to bend so I already have hard time to unbent when I get up from floor sometimes. so I have to wait to ride bike demanded by Chiropractor until my back and hip everything is done first. same time I pray to fix it sooner even before Chiropractor to save more time and get all done. oh well... I have to be patient with appointments since I have no job but still hope to get job someday or SSD depending on the future. Mom might try Calicum and my aunt showed that bottle to her. It worked for my aunt I think Addison Disease too or soemthing else. I was not sure about what it work for my aunt using Calicum. Thanks a lot.

Right on Sweet4u618! Right on! I hope your chiropractor can help you, but if you have calcium with magnesium and also Glucosamine with MSM by Nature's Way, then take them daily starting today. I posted some info about Glucosamine with MSM under Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in this website. You can read it.
If your aunt has Addison's Disease (Adrenal Disorder), then according to the book I have, the best nutrients for her are: Vitamin B complex plus extra pantothetic acid (vitamin B5). Suggested dosage for B complex: 100 mg twice daily. Why? Because all B vitamins are necessary for adrenal function. Dosage for pantothenic acid (B5) is: 100 mg 3 times daily. Why? Because the adrenal glands do not function adequately without pantothenic acid.
Your aunt should also take vitamin C with bioflavonoids. Wow! This book by Dr. Balch says the dosage should be: 4,000 to 10,000 mg daily in divided dosage. It is vital for proper functioning of the adrenals, he said.
I don't know if I would strictly follow that advice from Dr. Balch, but if it were me, I would start with 1,000 mg after each meal. If it does some help but not well enough, then increase to 1,500 mg after each meal.
I think it might be too much vitamin C, but if it does not affect the kidneys any, then it is probably alright. The book has one full page of suggestions for Addison's Disease. It recommends eating plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables, particularly green leafy ones. Brewer's yeast, brown rice, legumes, nuts, olive oil (extra virgin), safflower oil, seeds, wheat germ, and whole grains. Deep water ocean fish, salmon, or tuna at least 3 times a week; garlic and onions are healthy additions to the diet. Avoid: alcohol, caffiene, tobacco because these substances are highly toxic to the adrenal gland and other glands. Also avoid: fattening foods including pork, ham, highly processed foods, red meats, sodas, sugar, and white flour. Why? Because they put unnecessary stress on the adrenal glands. I have replaced white bread with wheat bread during the last few years, because it is digested better than white bread or white flour. Moderate exercise regularly helps stimulate the adrenal glands and also helps to relieve stress. Also reduce or avoid stressful situations and find things that help relieve stress such as telling funny stories or jokes. Make your aunt laugh! Haha!
Have a good day and take care!

lol very interesting I do not need it unless serious health condition in future then doctor will tell me same thing as you say. smile

Back