Paris Hilton's Sidekick hacked?

Paris, Lindsay, And The Curious Case Of The Disappearing Sidekicks

Steve said:
Also posted on the BB Forums, a picture of Hilton with her personal jewel-studded SKII.
1107-Tmobileparis-hilton2.jpg

Steve
Steve, Paris's sidekick this

SideKick-Back.jpg

paris_sidekick1a.jpg

dennis said:
ckfarbes, nothing on hiptop.com, nor hipnautic, nor danger.com mention anything about stolen or lost Sidekicks. None of the past issues from May 2004 to Feb 2005 mention it.

Do you have a link directly to the article? I want to believe you. Really, I do. Nothing would make me happier than to see that CNN is full of B.S. But gizmodo is a B.S. fan site, so you can't trust anything they say.

Show us all the truth, man!
Dennis, I am back on this, I found my file saved in data..

They went to T-mobile to picked new sidekick up after They left their sidekicks at party then goneeee...

Here:

December 21, 2004
Lohan And Hilton Survive T-Mobile Store Incident
lohan-hilton-sidekicks.jpg

At last, photographic evidence that Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan survived Sunday's assault at the Beverly Hills T-Mobile store. Not pictured: The broken bodies of the paparazzi crushed by Hilton's Bentley as the two starlets escaped, the "ugly" Hilary Swank waiting to tear out Hilton's weave in revenge for publicly disrespecting her.

Again, no mention of stolen Sidekicks.

I mean, you have a picture of the two together, with Sidekicks. Okay.

Then you have an article that mentions that they "survived an assault at the Beverly Hills T-Mobile store." The article isn't clear whether that means that they went into the store to BUY new sidekicks, replace them, repair them, exchange them, or whatever.

The article smacks of a fan writing it, not a respectable journalist. But, hey, I did ask you for evidence. Still, who wrote it? Which website was it posted on? Why is it no longer on the web, when many articles from that date are still out there?

OH! HEY! I did a word search on Google! Look what I found!

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/go...ton-survive-tmobile-store-incident-028177.php

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Defamer wrote it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, realllllll honest journalism there, dude!

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/about/index.php

Disclaimer: Defamer is a gossip site.

Do you really trust a gossip site for your news?

Dennis said:
Again, no mention of stolen Sidekicks.

I mean, you have a picture of the two together, with Sidekicks. Okay.

Then you have an article that mentions that they "survived an assault at the Beverly Hills T-Mobile store." The article isn't clear whether that means that they went into the store to BUY new sidekicks, replace them, repair them, exchange them, or whatever.

The article smacks of a fan writing it, not a respectable journalist. But, hey, I did ask you for evidence. Still, who wrote it? Which website was it posted on? Why is it no longer on the web, when many articles from that date are still out there?

OH! HEY! I did a word search on Google! Look what I found!

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/go...ton-survive-tmobile-store-incident-028177.php

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Defamer wrote it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, realllllll honest journalism there, dude!

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/about/index.php

Disclaimer: Defamer is a gossip site.

Do you really trust a gossip site for your news?
Like I said that they went up to t-mobile next day after their sk at the same party were gone....Because They must immediately went to t-mo to closed their personal account & cellphone#, etc, then replacment sidekicks for free.. Remember that Famous celebrities of SK members who get new T-Mobile phones for free.. T-Mobile just had an invite-only like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Lenny Kravitz, Owen Wilson, Adam Brody and Elisha Cuthbert in launch party featuring the new Sidekicks.. stay peace..

ckfarbes said:
Like I said that they went up to t-mobile next day after their sk at the same party were gone....Because They must immediately went to t-mo to closed their personal account & cellphone#, etc, then replacment sidekicks for free.. Remember that Famous celebrities of SK members who get new T-Mobile phones for free.. T-Mobile just had an invite-only like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Lenny Kravitz, Owen Wilson, Adam Brody and Elisha Cuthbert in launch party featuring the new Sidekicks.. stay peace..

Snoop-Dogg types GA on his SK too! :)

...and other words.

Steve

ckfarbes said:
Because They must immediately went to t-mo to closed their personal account & cellphone#, etc

That's a really nice assumption. Too bad there's many other reasons they could have gone to the store, OR they could have even never gone to the store and your rumor site simply made things up from past footage.

If no one else is mentioning it, other than your rumor site, what basis do we have to believe them? All the other sites I see are COPYING word for word what your rumor site is saying!

Dennis said:
That's a really nice assumption. Too bad there's many other reasons they could have gone to the store, OR they could have even never gone to the store and your rumor site simply made things up from past footage.

If no one else is mentioning it, other than your rumor site, what basis do we have to believe them? All the other sites I see are COPYING word for word what your rumor site is saying!
Dennis, Honestly I did looked as search it , it surprised me that there disppeared or removed it.. Don't worry.. not worth to agressive debate with you..Once there site been removed.. smile.. don't worry about that topic.. ;)

Back