• pancakes with topped bananas, blueberry, or whip cream or something else

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I don't eat pancakes

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

FreedummyRing

Reaction score
Do you like plain pancakes with syrup?

Or do you like pancakes mixed up with Blueberry or put whip cream on top of pancakes or put bananas on top?

How do you fix pancakes?

:)

I love to pour maple syrup on pancake...
or
Use lemon juice and sugar on pancake

Tousi said:
I peel 'em off the ceiling.

:lol: Interesting, is that all you make 'em for? Or when you flip 'em in the pan whereas they end up stickin' to the ceiling...and then afterwards, what ya do? Wipe 'em off and give it to someone else? :whistle:

As for pancakes, love 'em, eat 'em any way I can...usually most of the time with some good tasting maple syrup, once in awhile, will use various kinds of flavored syrups...also, with leftovers, the next day I'll put 'em in the toaster and spread butter and jam/jelly on 'em--mmmm.

I like plain with plain syrup but there occasion I like something mixed or topped but not those mentioned in poll.

I don't vote because there're not list what I want to vote.

Roadrunner said:
As for pancakes, love 'em, eat 'em any way I can...usually most of the time with some good tasting maple syrup, once in awhile, will use various kinds of flavored syrups...also, with leftovers, the next day I'll put 'em in the toaster and spread butter and jam/jelly on 'em--mmmm.

Interesting! I never try pancakes with syrup in my life...

No vote in poll list..

I use plain and hot pancake with any jams (German custom).

Hot blueberries and top of cold ice cream on the hot pancake. mmmmhhhh

Squeeze bitter lemon on the hot pancake and then sprinkle with sugar on it... mmhh (British custom).

i like mine with butter and maple syrup and SELDOM i like have some topping on it at the resturant.

i love the pancakes with butter and syrup.. sometimes when im in mood.. i will add banana, strawberries, blue berries, on top .. yummy

if i dont have syrup.. i will use jam... its so GOOD.. other look at me?? like huh? think im weird.. but i see liebling's post.. said its german custom? im part german? coolie beanie! hehe..

my mom put cheddar cheese on her pancakes.. i have tried it before.. its ok.. not bad..

I love pancakes, But i like my my pancakes plain so syrup and no butter.

Back