Palm pre

You are too way off topic, I'm talking about DRM situation on iTunes.

It has nothing with CC.

It's pointless to agrue about DRM, you're waaaaaay off topic, this is about pre!

It's pointless to agrue about DRM, you're waaaaaay off topic, this is about pre!

It's not in my topic, Nathan and I were discuss about DRM that prevent tv shows from itunes to play on Palm Pre or non-Apple devices.

Has anyone tried using the Pre with WebCapTel? Sprint Relay store doesn't show the Pre as working with it, but I'm wondering if it's just that no one tried or if the Pre really just doesn't work with it. From what I hear, iPhone (3G/3GS) not only works with WebCapTel, but can also do it all in one device where as with WinMobile, you use one phone, and the WinMob device. Would be great if the Pre could do it all with one.

Still have to wait until January until my current contract is up. :roll:

Compare iPhone with BB is just like apple to orange.

:lol: Come one. It was always that line. "Comparing Apple to Orange". You always say that. Beside it's SouthFella who comment that in the first place.

I was recently going to Gurnee Mills Mall in GURNEE, ILL. I was about checkin on Pre-Palm at Sprint Booth. I like touch screen from Pre-palm but the one thing problem that i do not like qwerty! Pre-Palm's qwerty is too SMALL and my thumb is FAT and would not right for muh thumb, lolz! So, i planning to order for MY-TOUCH from T-mobile because i want to practice for a while after i can purchase Iphone 32GB S.

Hey PowerON and any others who have Palm Pre...

I'm deaf too and want this phone (if they fix the weak vibrate) but I saw online on bunch of forums that still to this day people are having problem with loose sliders and the phone covers sometimes crack for no reason.

did you have this problem?

Hey PowerON and any others who have Palm Pre...

I'm deaf too and want this phone (if they fix the weak vibrate) but I saw online on bunch of forums that still to this day people are having problem with loose sliders and the phone covers sometimes crack for no reason.

did you have this problem?

no, I don't have problem. Stop abuse your phone.

Back