P3 Software on laptop

SnoopyDog

Reaction score
how to call a deaf friend using P3? When I attempt to call my deaf friend, it connects to an interpreter on P3? What am I missing?

I have no idea what you have 10 digital number from Purple Communication.
If, you do not have 10 digital then you have to call Purple's tech support on your any brand VP.

VP: help.hovrs.tv

I have the 10 digits number but P3 doesn't give me the ability to call point-to-point (deaf-to-deaf).

It does, you can call point-to-point with VP-200, MVP, VPAD, OJO, etc...

I agree... I did test to call someone has VP-200 and OJO. It worked!!!

If, you still have your friend's old VP number (non-10 digital number) then it will not work. You will connect VRS instead point to point.
You may need your deaf friend has 10 digital numbers.

I agree... I did test to call someone has VP-200 and OJO. It worked!!!

If, you still have your friend's old VP number (non-10 digital number) then it will not work. You will connect VRS instead point to point.
You may need your deaf friend has 10 digital numbers.

Like 866 number instead of area code 206, 253, etc?

Hrmm that's weird, I click on a friend who is deaf and uses VP200, I called her from the contact list in P3 and it automatically calls an interpreter. What am I doing wrong?

I call everyone, even once using an IP number. If both numbers registered, dont know what the problem is. Get in touch with tech support at Purple. They are very helpful.

I finally called purple and they said my friend's VP 200 10 digits number has not registered with FCC database. I haven't tried Purple to Purple yet.

Hrmm that's weird, I click on a friend who is deaf and uses VP200, I called her from the contact list in P3 and it automatically calls an interpreter. What am I doing wrong?

Your friend s VP phone number is old as proxy number. Sorenson had removed out proxy numbers of all users before Thanksgiving day because reason of FCC order rule. You ask your friend if needing new 10-digital number.

I had her proxy number never updated it lol, now I have her correct number and it worked.

Back