P3 Netbook Price going up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just received news from Purple HQ that P3 Mini 10 netbook will go up from $149.00 to $349.00 tomorrow at 12 Noon PST (3:00 PM EST) :(

You may order it early.

I just received news from Purple HQ that P3 Mini 10 netbook will go up from $149.00 to $349.00 tomorrow at 12 Noon PST (3:00 PM EST) :(

You may order it early.

Why it went up?

You may order it early.

Thanks for the timely post! I just ordered one...the customer support person who answered my call told me I was lucky because the price was going up tomorrow. Whew! :thumb:

Notice to change: Correct time is 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) instead of 12 noon PST (3 PM EST)

Glad I got mine at the sales price. Happy Thanksgiving to all you Purple Guys!

awesome and happy thanksgiving to yall :thumb up:

Um... it was always $349.

You just needed a discount code to reduce it down to $149. The only thing this means is that the discount code is no longer available. It didn't "go up."

and I do not care about it at all....

It isn't worth $349. If I had to pay that much then I would not have gotten one.

You can buy low cost netbook at any electronic store, store online, or Ebay. but you do not buy some netbook which includes 0.3 MP webcam. 0.3 MP video is poor. 1.3 MP webcam is better high res. than 0.3. ASUS, Dell, MSI and others have 1.3 MP webcam. Acer, HP, and others have 0.3 MP webcam. You must read spec on any brand name of netbook before buying new one.

Deafscooter have ove than 85 netbooks in my hand now

Best for deaf Purple P3 ==> WalMart Dell Slime 10.1" nickelodge edition $328.

For Cheaper netbook Acer Aspire ONE D250-1165 ($ 279 at Fry's electronic in calif )

Dell Mini 9 --> Depends find from eBay Between 150$ on Low ~ 500$ on top line

HP Mini 11XXNR ( depends on Battery/ Storage / Ram ) from 249$ to 479$

Lenovo IdeaPad S10 ( depends on Battery/ Storage / Ram ) from 249$ to 459$

Rugged Netbook CTL 2goPC only $329.99 ( hard to get items ) it for school use only

Best longest Battey life 10 hours !!
ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU17-BU 10.1-Inch Netbook ( Note there 0.3 Mp Camera )

Special order before deafscooter travel to country and Purchase Bulks Package
Want Smallest netbook that Fit in Pocket >> price $_ ask Deafscooter@yahoo.com

========
attachment.php

So you've spend roughly $20,000 worth of Netbooks with average price of $250. I guess Deafscooter is a millioniare or something.

LOL Probably stolen ones and took pics of them at a police lab. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back