Our office building management company messed up big time!

Nesmuth

Reaction score
For about a month our deaf center has been dealing with a very hostile management company which was recently hired by the property owners.

Yesterday they finally hit the big one, hang up on my relay calls three times with the first one saying , "No we cant do those calls", I already faxed the printout to my attorney.

I just wanted to call them to ask them to turn on the building AC because it was getting very warm inside.

Well this could mean free office rent in the future.

Richard

NOTHING COMES FREE richard YOU paid the building YOU own up to you u have legs u can walk over to the ac place and turn it on yourself! Sheesh looking for ways to make plms its not going to become a good professional person....

as for you wanting to communicate with hearies thru VRS hello ... wake up and use this tact!!

Tell Relay Do NOT announce Relay calls you'll get thru quicker!

2nd if you have a female opr, USE MALE match male voice! *rmfe*

3rd after call completed, your done! simple said simple done! and then they will think the worker is hearing in the building and your job is done...

lastly u need to stop filing stupid bougus lawsuits just because you are looking for freebies!

again i retierate my previous comments........

NOTHING COMES FREE!!!!! we have to pay taxes just like you bucko!

and we have to mandate communicate just like you but there are better tacts to use as oppose to looking for a free rent for the month!

RMFE some poeple like you have piss poor management skills!

Back