Our Kids Goes To Movie Star Industry!

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
My 2 daughters goes to World Talent " THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY " They really loves it and They are performing for Acting,Modeling,Filmmaking and Everybody In Between.They also playing in the role of TV COMMERCIALS,RUNWAY SHOWS,SITCOMS,SOAPS,AND COMMERICAL AND FASHION PRINT.

If you like to take your kids to be movie star then take your kids to there.
We're so proud of our kids doing very well. We are just keep doing help them to be successful at their goals. Your kids will love it and love you for doing them to there too. If you do not have the money to help them and you can make money fundrasier to support them or you can ask some of charities club as like KIWANIS CLUB can help you too.

F.Y.I. ABOUT WORLD TALENT INC. PROVIDES A FULL SERVICE IN-HOUSE FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS AND STUDIO FOR MODELS/ACTORS. THE WTI PORTIFOLIOS ARE SHOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD.
WE ARE COMMITED TO OUR CLIENTS TO PROVIDING A LONG TERM,SUPPORTIVE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT FOR PERFECTING SKILLS WHICH ARE VITAL FOR BEING A PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT.

IF YOU WANT FIND OUT MORE INFO.www.worldtalentinc.com

If you like to know more about it and chat with deaf families who needs kids to improves this role. We would like to encourage you to do that and it makes you so proud of them to be successful at their goals in the near future.
Wishes you the best of luck!

I saw this show about this woman who had her little daughter go as toddler beauty pageant. Her daughter wanted to have fun, but her mother never let her have fun. In fact, she saw this cute guy and the mother told her to shut up and sit down. Her mother spent thousands and thousands of dollars on dresses that looked like they came from a costume shop. After a show or two, the dress is considered no good and she spends another thousand dollar on it. Seems like these mothers have no respect or care about their daughters' personal life, and just want to benefit everything for herself. Any prize money her daughter gets, she keeps it. Boy, talk about being selfish. Makes me wonder what really happened with Jon Benet. Did she grow a pimple and suddenly become "ugly" that her mother just killed her? That's a mystery that we will never solve. :(

Back