Oticon More 1 (rechargeable)

Ambiebear

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it’s been while since I’ve posted my apologies. I hope everyone is doing well!

I have a few question. I am waiting on my hearing aids to come in and they’ve been ordered through my audiologist with ear molds. I was wondering has anyone ever had the Oticon more 1 or the Oticon brand in general rechargeable hearing aids? This is also my first time using ear molds so I was wondering are they any easier or more comfortable than using the domes?

Ive been thinking about getting custom ear molds for my oticons, the domes are not that comfortable for me. Im too nervous to ask my audiologist though.

Ive had, I think 4 sets of Oticon aids over the years, and three sets of molds. Ear molds, like hearing aids take some getting used to, and not all are well fit, unfortunately. They really are necessary to help keep feedback at bay when your hearing loss gets much past mild. I think with the right molds you will love that your aids are working better. I'm pretty happy with Oticon, at least compared to the inferior Jabras I have right now. personally I do not like rechargeable aids, but that's another story.

Back