OPINON-Best GameCube game EVER?

Steel X

Reaction score
Okay so it only been a couple years since the launch of GameCube and there has been more than 50 games out already

I got GameCube for christmas last year and a copy of Resident Evil Zero, which I thought was absoulety the best RE game ever.

I rented Metroid Prime after christmas and i thought it was pretty cool, even though it's a bit confusing in some areas of the game

Star Fox Adventures was a big disapointment to me...I thought it would really be wild, fun, and dangerous since Star Fox 64 on N64, but Rare did a very poor job of making it as a 3rd person adventure game starting Fox McCloud on a plant talking to dinoaurs! it like "Star Fox meets the land before time" :roll: i'm sorry i thought it was really embrassassing and childish of playing such a game like that but if you liked that, that's your opinon so nothing to aruge about.

Super Mario Sunshine, a year later since Mario's absent has finally returned on Nintendo's next gen console, onto his new and wild adventures since Super Mario 64, was absloutely a REAL mario-style game! it's just odd that he always has to carry his water rifle pack on his back to rid the paint everywhere and stuff like that, but it was still a cool adventure for Mario.

Eternal Darkness, which came out onto the cube last year, was one of the first mature rated games developed by Nintendo was OKAY, but i just thought Resident Evil is more scary, gory, and spooky than Eternal Darkness, and i'm still stuck on the part as Paul Luther trying to break the green sheild :roll:

Lugi's Manison, one of the first games on the launch was actually a dispointing game, because of mario's absent! and Lugi acts like a baby when he's in a spooky and lonely manison surrounded by ghosts :roll:

Zelda:the wind waker, which everyone has hopes and hypes for the new adventures of Link, has truly surprised me that gamespot.com gave the new Zelda game AWARD for best graphics, control play, sound, and value! :shock: since Link had a new look, i thought it was gonna be a disaster, but i guess i was wrong. Link games has always been for kids, but it should be for everyone as it is now and i guess the new look on Link isn't really bothering anyone anymore. I proably will get that when I have the chance. :)

so...which is the best GC game you've every played in your life?

Resident Evil Zero was proably the best adventure i've ever had on GameCube :P

Don't forget Resident Evil 4 come up soon!

F-Zero come up soon - Sw33t!

And more... *drooling*

Originally posted by PSORules79
Zelda Wind Waker is the best game ever.

I agree that The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is the best game I've ever played. It's a masterpiece and nobody should miss this one.

I'm amazed that it actually outdo the N64 versions when I thought it couldn't be possible to top these two N64 titles.

Quite amazing!

Second best game for GC is Metroid Prime.

Originally posted by Steel
Okay so it only been a couple years since the launch of GameCube and there has been more than 50 games out already

Actually, by the end of December 2002, there has been at least 180 games released since November 2001.

That's a lot especially when you compare it to Nintendo 64's entire run, I don't think the entire library of N64 was any more than 200 games.

Yet people are still badmouthing Nintendo, but they're missing out on a lot of masterpieces.

Originally posted by Banjo
I agree that The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is the best game I've ever played. It's a masterpiece and nobody should miss this one.

I'm amazed that it actually outdo the N64 versions when I thought it couldn't be possible to top these two N64 titles.

Quite amazing!

Second best game for GC is Metroid Prime.

Agreed and the third best game is Mario Sunshine.

lol yeah Resident Evil remake is all right but the story and characters were originally in the 1996 Playstation version so it didn't really change anything expect graphics and more rooms in the manison, of course. So prehas RE Zero was alot better because it wasn't on any system before and wasn't played before so it was proably the best RE to be played on GC yet.

lol yeah Resident Evil remake is all right but the story and characters were originally in the 1996 Playstation version so it didn't really change anything expect graphics and more rooms in the manison, of course. So prehas RE Zero was alot better because it wasn't on any system before and wasn't played before so it was proably the best RE to be played on GC yet.
there is more storylines that hasnt original RE game. not only that there are two diffenrent storyline depend on what charactors you pick. For example, the original Re, only one charactor and same storyline compares to Re:Remake, one of two charactors as same as the orignial Re but addionitalmore storyline and whatever. and another charactor with a diffenrent storyline. You know what I am talking about...

EDIT: in fact 70 percents new that you havent seen before....

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
there is more storylines that hasnt original RE game. not only that there are two diffenrent storyline depend on what charactors you pick. For example, the original Re, only one charactor and same storyline compares to Re:Remake, one of two charactors as same as the orignial Re but addionitalmore storyline and whatever. and another charactor with a diffenrent storyline. You know what I am talking about...

EDIT: in fact 70 percents new that you havent seen before....
yeah i know what you are saying...even Rebecca Chambers has a short role in Chris Redfield's story, and was alittle different but not really. It's just that there are more monsters, more rooms, and of course, better graphics

yeah i know what you are saying...even Rebecca Chambers has a short role in Chris Redfield's story, and was alittle different but not really. It's just that there are more monsters, more rooms, and of course, better graphics

Rebecca chambers is a main charactor.. she is not in chris redfiled story.. as i said there are two different storylines each charactors on the same RE storyline...

for example, from begining, for chris's storyline, Chris comes to find his first zomibe, killed him and then come back to lobby to tell everyone about it.

for rebecca storyline, she came with another hunter and then hunter looks at fire or something while rebecca saw her first zomible and its not enough to kill him and then come back to tell hunter about it and then when hunter saw a zomible and killed him. rececca goes back to room thats where she found a zomible and get key or gun or something i forgot. and then came back and showed soemthing to hunter and then both go back to lobby to tell everyone but everyone is gone...

understand thats diffenrent stories.. why? cause it has do with RE 2 and RE zero. the orinigal Re is not enough to make sense a based on a story between pre RE and after re...

yeah i guess that makes sense...RE 2 just takes place in Racoon city and RE Zero takes place from the train to the small manison but anyway, yeah i think that makes complete sense

but what about RE 4? at what place will it take in? Europea? it looks like Leon is entering a castle or something lol

Back