Only for people who love fashion...

If I am going to wear a dress, it must have straps like this one, for example...

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
can't wait to see them! i saw you post a pic of these "skanky" boots in another thread.. what color are they?

Ah ha, they're actually cream colored. I like it better that way! I was thinking maybe wear skinny pants with them this Friday since it's casual day at work.

Hot. lol love your shoes. I never thought of black top along with blue shoes. I normally see lots of people wear black top and red shoes. blue shoes, not bad!

Me, too. I never tho midnight blue to go w/ blk dress. I bought silver elegant shoes instead of blk diamond shoes. I was hoping to look for this kind what I expected, but they do not have it in the back stock. So, I was stuck at the wrong time. Anyway, the reason I picked out silver is that I can wear any color dress for special occasion.

Here is a pic of my last dress I bought from last year.

Attachments

• nite cocktail dress.jpg
    nite cocktail dress.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
Here is a pic of my last dress I bought from last year.

That's something I would wear as well! Very cute! I bargain hunt all the time and I'm gonna go to Marshall's today and look around. And maybe a thrift store, too. I've noticed that if you go to a thrift store in a wealthy area... The finds there are golden!

Very happy with my today's purchases. Got a neon pink dress.

b172943d-e83f-4e61-80cc-2e989aa1d82b.jpg

Picture doesn't do it justice. It looks extremely flattering on me and it gets my cleavage popping! :lol: I got it on clearance... Women were stopping me in the store and asking me for the dress. Hell, no. It's mine now.

Also got a basic cream wooly dress with little blue flowers on it for work. Got that one from a thrift store where I also got a nice Pyrex bowl... I collect Pyrex, but it's not related to this thread!

I like shopping at Macy and one of my favorite tunics is from Macy's.

Back