On the Trail of Tutankhamen's Penis

Wirelessly posted

sallylou said:
Um, why do we need to find it?

it is simple sallylou!
because it symbolizes manhood. Without it, Herr Tutankhamen is merely feminine - which would damage his image.
awesome.png

Tutankhamun's penis was found underneath his remains. It fell off during the examination by the French and was not found until they moved the mummy several years ago to do the body scans. Dr. Hawass told the story, and it was hilarious, at his lecture in Portland. I attended.

Guess King Tut was telling the other ladies in the Tomb....."cuddle up, sweetheart....it's shorter than you think"

Tutankhamun's penis was found underneath his remains. It fell off during the examination by the French and was not found until they moved the mummy several years ago to do the body scans. Dr. Hawass told the story, and it was hilarious, at his lecture in Portland. I attended.

Awesome! :)
Did you have an interpreter?

Nope, but I was not either. Just directing the finger pointing to the other guy... :cool:

(OK, if you want an explanation: since me and Beo are the only guys in here and I believe 99.9% of the times a necrophiliac is mentioned the first thought is usually a guy lol - no harm intended upon Beo!)

Back