OMG so glad I found this site!

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

I am assuming that your screen name TNitemare is what retailers call you behind your back "Here comes The Nitemare again" referring to your tenaciousness. Keep bugging them! I have been waiting for a release of a TV show called "The Invaders" an absolute classic sci-fi show from the late 60's. It is out there, and if you need a free back massage, move in next door and when I watch the show, without CC or ST, I will crank the sound up loud enough for me to get some of the dialog, and you get that free massage from the wall vibrating! Cheers:giggle:

Hi, I am also Hearing w/tinnitis. I only have tinnitis in my left ear, have had it consistently for 12 yrs. My right ear has been having problems now too. I'm not sure if I have meneire's or not. I've been having really bad cases of vertigo lately, accompanied with severely bad headaches. I can't see an ENT until 3/13, so any suggestions would be great for what to do until then as I can't afford to go to ER, either financially or time wise.

Also new to AD, want become interpreter as I love ASL. I'm taking ASL 3 in college now, and really do enjoy it. Thanks for accepting Hearing/HOH here at AD as well, you have a beautiful culture.

Back