OMFG! Look at PS3 prices @ eBay!

What I would do with $12,000?

down payment for a house? Hell yes!

invest some of it in mutual funds? maybe

pay off my debt? Definitely

buy furniture? depends

buy a video game? Hellllll no! LOL

Whoever spends that much obviously has money to burn so no worries for that person. :squint:

I wouldn't surprise if Sony is going sue on ebay due massive of PS3 are on sale with overpriced.

yeah my bf told me after he listened to radio this morning, did mention about PS3 sell high in ebay, since PS3 don't make much like PS2 but, in further will make more. So, alots people like to take risky to have PS3 now.

Yea, they sued on Lik-Sang then they are out of business.
actually thats a different story. Lik-Sang was the one illegeal selling psp or ps3 to eur which is not coming out yet. As of right noiw, EBAY told sellers will not be selliung thier US version ps3 to people who live in eur. So people can sell ps3 to anyone in north americas which is legal. people who own it have a right to sell on his own price.

I not wanna buy for auction. They are very begging and mad to get one PS3. That why I reason. :O

Freaking 2006!!

WOW! this is worst case than launch X360.. sellers have their hopeful someone purchase their items instead of go to buy the lottery.. ;)

I wouldn't surprise if Sony is going sue on ebay due massive of PS3 are on sale with overpriced.

Haha, Sony wont sue eBay... Look at Xbox 360 last year, sold out in less than one hour and many sellers sold Xbox 360 for more than 1k, did MS sue eBay? NO! Now look at any sports events, sometime sellers selling front row tickets for 1k, really itself ticket face value from TicketMaster for 300 dollars or less, now TicketMaster sue eBay? Still NO! eBay is just auction site or buy any rarest things, other example, college or pro sports have one day tent sale that means they selling game worn jerseys/shorts for maybe 50 dollars to 100 dollars then selling on eBay for more than 100 dollars, then any college or pro sports sue eBay? Ofc still NO! No one can stop eBay, nobody one can stop eBay!

Now look at any sports events, sometime sellers selling front row tickets for 1k, really itself ticket face value from TicketMaster for 300 dollars or less, now TicketMaster sue eBay? Still NO!

Actually, it's illegal to scalp tickets in many places and for a good reason.

Actually, it's illegal to scalp tickets in many places and for a good reason.

Ofc its illegal to resale events tickets near outside of any venues, but on eBay or any scalp internets, no one can stop it...

Ofc its illegal to resale events tickets near outside of any venues, but on eBay or any scalp internets, no one can stop it...

Actually, it's legal to re-sell specific nationwide tickets as long it doesn't exceed the face value. Of course, that's only in some states. The laws apply to eBay as long the seller is within that particular state where it's regulated.

It depends where the tickets are.

Yup, they did.. Actually, managers are doing that but not associates.. Sad, eh? Nobody can tell managers what to do or getting fired.. :eek2:

I don't know about manager but my friend did that.

Well, I know who is the manager.. Rather saying "anonymous" before he/she gets big trouble. :D

Actually, it's legal to re-sell specific nationwide tickets as long it doesn't exceed the face value. Of course, that's only in some states. The laws apply to eBay as long the seller is within that particular state where it's regulated.

It depends where the tickets are.

Oh yea, I forget abt states laws... I remmy I did selling WM23 tickets which it will host at Detroit and eBay said any Michigan residents cannot bid more than 45 dollars (my WM23's face value tickets... I always selling WWE tickets in Philly and DC, no laws...

(Mod's Edit; Previous Post were removed.)

Employees are customers too, enough said. Customers come first? According to WHO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back