Ohio Lesbian Festival

yspring

Reaction score
The 2005 Ohio Lesbian Festival will celebrate its 16th anniversary! We are dedicated to providing a progressive, diverse, multi-cultural experience for womyn of all ages. This one-day womyn's celebration provides educational workshops, opportunities to make purchases and support the craftswomen, and our annual Euchre Tournament. All the while, womyn may enjoy the wonderful sounds of numerous local, national, and international lesbian-identified musicians. It is our goal that over 2000 women and children participate in the Festival each year.

This is a very inexpensive way to spend a day (11 am to 11 pm) immersed in women's culture!

The festival is open to ALL women: lesbian, bi, trans, or straight.

Visit our website for more information:
Ohio Lesbian Festival - September 17, 2005

The festival is located in Kirkersville, Ohio, just east of Columbus, Ohio

Oh that is good idea to go.... i can not able to come for it.... thank for posting this.

i agree Froggiebabe -- DOES sound interesting!

yspring -- thanks for posting the info! :thumb:

I forgot to mention all stage events are ASL interpreted and all requested workshops are also interpreted.

I'm really trying to increase the deaf lesbian attendance! I hope I see all you gals there!

yspring said:
I forgot to mention all stage events are ASL interpreted and all requested workshops are also interpreted.

I'm really trying to increase the deaf lesbian attendance! I hope I see all you gals there!

I do believe you! I know there would be ASL treps.... that weekend will be speical for me :thumb:

Back