Oh my god!

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
Yea, my team did HORRIBLE in SE region. =oP We were in the 1,2,and 3rd places for 6 years now and we re in 5th place. BLAH. just cuz of one fucked up couple. They are unpredictable one. today, they cud be lovebird then tmw, they fights. we played against GSD (Yes, it was so embarrasing) we lost cause the couple REFUSED to answer. they were fighting that morning. :roll:
that suckkkss!!! my team just basically screwedup on our own. but 2 years ago our team got disqualified and last year the school decided not to send any team, and this year we brought back home the sportsmanship award-- thats pretty good for a team that just came back from being disqualified.

MLHS is not a deaf school but it has a deaf program for Lake Drive School (which it is real deaf school )students to go there. It is located in New Jersey.

Yup Weinstocks are related. I LOATHE Bob Weinstock. =oP The Weinstocks works in Gallaudet and their youngsters are students @ MSSD.

janet was my senior english teacher and josh was a good friend of mine.

the weinstocks are well known in the deaf sports field and washington dc region.

i never liked bob. he annoyed me and was a bit too loud when his daughter didnt get what she wanted.

Really? Damn. Our old member, Blake Tucker, used to copy the way he acted and made fun of his earwax and hairs. ugh ugh. It was funny. During the toss-up question, I took a old paper from the previous game (It was supposed to be checked to be clean by room moderators) and wrote HUGE 7-1-1 (they asked about national relay service number) Bob said no. I was like WTF? He pointed to paper and said "theres a small "14" on it" I was like I DIDNT WRITE that. Bob said I was supposed to CIRCLE the answer. I said, " This is NOT a math question thus, I can't circle it" =oP (Math answers only, you can circle the answers) I just...LOATHE him.

He cocked his head sideway and said "Ma'am, no. Sit down!" I muttered - ASSHOLE. My coach just slapped me in the head in front of like 50 people. pfft.

LMAO LMAO LMAO. Ok-ay! :D

lol simba - ahh i know a few students who were on Academic Bowl last year from my school .... Anthony and Jon Mowl, Pia Marie Paulone, and Drew Robarge

That would be NICE, kev!
I don't know how to play or set it up. I never been on Academic Bowl before.

Back