Obama vs McCain, which is the right one for you? QUIZ!

Obama may be alot of things but humble is not one of them.
Obama has time to write a book about himself but he has yet to write one piece of legislature - not one single piece has he written unless it was about himself! Yea thats real humble & lets not forget that Mr Obama lived in the posh trendy neighborhood of Hyde Park in Chicgao & yes that was Pre book royalties!

I could never in good conscience vote for a man or woman who knowinly keeps a friendship with a pastor who preaches hatred -what kind of church or pastor does that? Barack seems to have alot of friendships with thugs & hoodlums - my father always used to say, "show me your friends & I'll tell you who you are"

Sorry but im not ready to vote for Muslim, he may not practice the religion but that is still who he is.

Senator McCain a decorated war hero does not need to be a gold digger the dude has his own bucks! ;)

You are just misled, Obama is NOT Muslim, he's raised as Christian and his religion is Christian, his father is really different story and Obama's mother is Christian.

Brad, You're too judge to everyone's views. Are you trying to manipulate people's decide change to vote for Obama from McCain? :hmm:

That's how debate works, Brad can debate with others about disagree with other's views, I hate to see any people who did made misled against Obama and Brad had to corrected it.

I think you listen too much to idiotic right-wing sources and not to Obama himself.

Come back when you can discuss something other than the typical crap you just posted.

And yes, McCain is a gold-digger. He married a rich woman. He has more than 1 house. He refuses to look Obama in the eye.

Who's the REAL elitist here? It's not Obama.

Sorry about the 'typical crap' but your crap wasnt much to go on. You are trying to win people over to the Obama camp but sorry the force is not strong in you lol your mind powers are weak :laugh2:

Every single word I posted is absolute truth

Obama did write a book about himself -never any legislation
Obama did live in a posh-trendy neighborhood - you know the neighborhoods where only the rich live
Obama does have hoodlum friends & pastor

I dont want to make it personal here - for I dont even know you - but im just calling you out as you put it:

Obama who made more than $4 million last year, just got back from vacation on a private beach in Hawaii and bought his own million-dollar mansion with the help of a convicted felon

The McCains own 8 properties actually that were purchased by his wealthy wife & her companies but according to you John McCain doesnt love his wife just her money - did I get that right?

So lets see would we like a president who married a rich woman or a
president who constantly associates himself with known criminals?

Bottom line for me is that I just dont trust Barrack Huessin Obama
not one little bit - and what are the changes he constantly talks about?

I have asked and asked but no one knows, not MSNBC, not CNN, not FOXNEWS, no one I know seems to know his plan of change. Everybody would like a change - heck even I would like a change but what if I dont like his change, I dont know because he dont say what the heck it is. Do you know? please enlighten me.

You are just misled, Obama is NOT Muslim, he's raised as Christian and his religion is Christian, his father is really different story and Obama's mother is Christian.

He has attended schools & churches of Muslim teachings & faiths, true he was a kid & had little control over that but still none the less its still in him. Its part of who he is, you cant erase that , its part of his makeup. It is what it is. Obamas mother married 2 Musslim men, Barracks father & then later his stepfather was also a Muslim who did practice the faith & teachings. Barrack Huessin Obama is no stranger to the teachings.

That's how debate works, Brad can debate with others about disagree with other's views, I hate to see any people who did made misled against Obama and Brad had to corrected it.

I have not been misled I can assure you & Brad can save himself the trouble of 'correcting' me lol !!!

This is such a great board!!

Obama may be alot of things but humble is not one of them.
Obama has time to write a book about himself but he has yet to write one piece of legislature - not one single piece has he written unless it was about himself! Yea thats real humble & lets not forget that Mr Obama lived in the posh trendy neighborhood of Hyde Park in Chicgao & yes that was Pre book royalties!

I could never in good conscience vote for a man or woman who knowinly keeps a friendship with a pastor who preaches hatred -what kind of church or pastor does that? Barack seems to have alot of friendships with thugs & hoodlums - my father always used to say, "show me your friends & I'll tell you who you are"

Sorry but im not ready to vote for Muslim, he may not practice the religion but that is still who he is.

Senator McCain a decorated war hero does not need to be a gold digger the dude has his own bucks! ;)

"I was a POW! You don't understand. I was a POW. Let me just say this, I was a POW."

He has attended schools & churches of Muslim teachings & faiths, true he was a kid & had little control over that but still none the less its still in him. Its part of who he is, you cant erase that , its part of his makeup. It is what it is. Obamas mother married 2 Musslim men, Barracks father & then later his stepfather was also a Muslim who did practice the faith & teachings. Barrack Huessin Obama is no stranger to the teachings.

I have not been misled I can assure you & Brad can save himself the trouble of 'correcting' me lol !!!

You are misled again, Obama isn't practing as muslim, period, look up at snopes.com.

You are just show yourself as immaturity and ignorant about Obama.

That is actually a good thing. Multicultural perspectives go a long way in effective foreign policy. Bush has already shown us that one cannot fight that which one does not understand. McCain/Palin are following in George's footsteps.

Sorry about the 'typical crap' but your crap wasnt much to go on. You are trying to win people over to the Obama camp but sorry the force is not strong in you lol your mind powers are weak :laugh2:

Every single word I posted is absolute truth

Obama did write a book about himself -never any legislation
Obama did live in a posh-trendy neighborhood - you know the neighborhoods where only the rich live
Obama does have hoodlum friends & pastor

I dont want to make it personal here - for I dont even know you - but im just calling you out as you put it:

Obama who made more than $4 million last year, just got back from vacation on a private beach in Hawaii and bought his own million-dollar mansion with the help of a convicted felon

The McCains own 8 properties actually that were purchased by his wealthy wife & her companies but according to you John McCain doesnt love his wife just her money - did I get that right?

So lets see would we like a president who married a rich woman or a
president who constantly associates himself with known criminals?

Bottom line for me is that I just dont trust Barrack Huessin Obama
not one little bit - and what are the changes he constantly talks about?

I have asked and asked but no one knows, not MSNBC, not CNN, not FOXNEWS, no one I know seems to know his plan of change. Everybody would like a change - heck even I would like a change but what if I dont like his change, I dont know because he dont say what the heck it is. Do you know? please enlighten me.

Don't forget....McCain owns 13 cars--none American made!

If I told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

That's how I view people who buy into the manufactured bullshit about Obama.

Can you please point out the manufactured part of my post?

so far all you can manage is to come back with lame slams that dont amount to much I guess you got NADA huh? People who shoot blanks usually cant come back with any real truth cause all i read so far is blah blah blah blah :laugh2:
I'll come back later to see what you came up with Brad

right now Im gonna go get the grill going for dinner later :D

LIFE IS GOOD! ;)

Back