nver give up

tamara

Reaction score
there alot of people in my comunity that think that im not worth to be loved and to get married cause i have i hearing problem im not totaly deaf and i consder my selef as i well educated personi have a ba and im funny and love life but that is not enough 4 people here i just wana found some 1 to love and i always say what dont kill u make u stronger:lol:

Last edited:
never give up

there alot of people in my comunity that think that im not worth to be loved and to get married cause i have i hearing problem im not totaly deaf and i consder my selef as i well educated personi have a ba and im funny and love life but that is not enough 4 people here i just wana found some 1 to love and i always say what dont kill u make u stronger :lol:

The right person is out there for you and you must not ever give up, like you said... He/She will come into your life when you least expect it!

thx in my heart i nkow that there is some 1 4 me hope to found it soon

sometimes.. i d come this close to give up.
i d alway d find something else on the eye corner to keep on.

not easy when you do it alone.

You can always join in deaf club in your local area or out of town nearby your town. And, also there are some deaf churches out there in your local area, too if, there's one. :)

May I ask what state are you from ? :)

im not from the usa im:wave: from jordan and there s no deaf club here

Last edited:
Don't Quit

When things go wrong as they sometimes will.
When the road your're trudging seems all up hill.
When funds are low and the debts are high.
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns.
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out.
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not QUIT.

Author Unknown

woow i agree you i like that is post. i love positive .I am stronger match to personal i like this is very power. I wish be stronger focus on better help you. I think so better support to encourage to people people teach you right best personl. I agree dreamsfloatjoe that is very impressive smart. I am happy for you i am good for you i wish be happy that is spirit smile

Back