Nuclear Silo For Sale!

:lol: I take it you spend a bit of time on ebay, hey? ;)

That place does look like a nice place to live, though! :D

PurpleRose71 said:
:lol: I take it you spend a bit of time on ebay, hey? ;)

That place does look like a nice place to live, though! :D
Yes, I spend quite some time on eBay. It's one of my favorite places to look around in. I get to see a lot of things that I never thought existed. I can even find rare editions of various things like "Monopoly: Garfield Edition" or rare 80's T-shirts.

That reminds me, I think I'll post another eBay thread soon. Check back soon! :)

Glows in the dark, so you ought to save on the pesky electric bills.

VamPyroX said:
Yes, I spend quite some time on eBay. It's one of my favorite places to look around in. I get to see a lot of things that I never thought existed. I can even find rare editions of various things like "Monopoly: Garfield Edition" or rare 80's T-shirts.

That reminds me, I think I'll post another eBay thread soon. Check back soon! :)

:giggle: I noticed the other one...the Star Trek one...;) I do look into Ebay from time to time...mainly looking for GPS stuff and accessories and kookaburra figurines and so forth. :D

I've seen underground homes...
When I was visited my ex's parent who live in Moose Jaw, Saskatachwcan.
His parent was showned me about underground home. I was shocked and say wow.. awesome.. I wish I could love to... but expensive to build cost lot of money for property taxes. His mom explained me everything pretty quite cool but yes expensive cost lot of money.

I found losta of site links.. here's...
http://www.google.ca/search?q=Underground+houses&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=

Hafta fun view'n!!

Awesome. Look real nice. I wouldnt mind living in this. 1,250,000 mil dollar! yike. :( Wish I'm millioniare... this is similar as the movie called Blast from the Past. love that movie. heh.

~Kiz

WhoCare said:
NO SUN!?!?!?
That's sucks
True... but it's a nice place though! All you see is just a front yard! Hehehe! That would surely make mowing a lot easier! ;)

Back