Not sure what to do..

mandag7986

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :)

My name is Amanda and I am hearing. I am taking ASL 101 at my college and i recently came across this girl who is apart of the ASL program & she is deaf. I have never been attracted to girls at all, but there is something about her. I know that she is gay I'm just not sure how to communicate with her because I am just learning ASL. I am pretty sure that she is interested in me because when we had our class break i went outside to smoke, and while i was standing outside she came out and smiled and waved. I couldn't help but look at her every now and then in class- not sure if she noticed. When class was over everyone else exited the main door, but i went out the back exit and when she saw that i was going out the back exit she followed i guess because when i made it down the stairs outside i turned to look to see who was behind me and it was her. She and I both smiled and waved Bye to each other. I don't know if I should wait for her to try and approach me & communicate with Me, or if I should approach her. I was wondering if people who are deaf read body language better than hearing people? Will She and I be able to communicate? What do you think I should do? PLEASE don't judge- I've never been attracted to a girl- only her & I just have this strong feeling like I shouldn't ignore it.

Well, if she is just now learning ASL, she is in the same boat you are. You could write notes until you are both better at sign.

I do understand I help you write on courage, I respect to you. I do experience my history. I understand can I help you I can courage to you communication share to open mind... I do understand you write on strong best do positive and respect to everyone..

No, im sorry i wasnt clear lol she's in there to help us- shes like a tutor

Well in that case she has a lot of experience communicating with hearing students, and if she likes you, she will be willing to help you and make extra effort for you to learn.

You can do best try focus write on help you better support. I teach you better happy and learn more friendly, I want to happy wrote on comments I lots of wrote on paper. I am realy almost continue I know experience frustrated write on struggle on write. everyone doesn't understand me hard to not easy.. I know.

Soo should I wait for her to come up and communicate to me.. or should I try and communicate with her?

Soo should I wait for her to come up and communicate to me.. or should I try and communicate with her?

Well, Travis said write it down. It is the best way to communicate.

I said if she likes you she will make extra effort.

So from the two of us, I guess we think you should just write her a note and see what she wants to do.

help your write on journal

Well, Travis said write it down. It is the best way to communicate.

I said if she likes you she will make extra effort.

So from the two of us, I guess we think you should just write her a note and see what she wants to do.

feeling you help you effort to best strong note or not good hold worst to your hold, I experience help you I try help you teach courage and more support. I respect to you friendly and help happy and understand skills sign language and more help you help you better write on general. I suggest to provide you learn more improve patient skills communication to her.. I did write on paper my sister and my grandma know me lots of experience. My dad doesn't understand sometimes misunderstand me. That is not easy. try best do hard work don't give up try best do write on easy help you blogs or something better experience Good luck I help you courage to suppport. I do help you positive..

oh.... this.... same old question we see couple times a month.

well both of you hot? cute?

Jiro.. easy, man... ya need to dail down a bit on that.. lol oh boy..

Anyways, Amanda.. if ya think ya should go ask this girl, do it and see how it goes.. cant hurt to try ok? Hope it goes well enough for ya....

Back