Not completely deaf but...

Maybe that's just me? Maybe I'm the only one going "bitch please"

I was born profoundly deaf and no I don't want to punch them; some people just can't handle adversities well and need time and some moral support to make it through. Just check out this site, White Whine - A Collection of First-World Problems for some funny "poor me" examples.

I was born profoundly deaf and no I don't want to punch them; some people just can't handle adversities well and need time and some moral support to make it through. Just check out this site, White Whine - A Collection of First-World Problems for some funny "poor me" examples.

God I hope you didn't take that literally lol I was kidding, punching people in the throat or punching babies just describes the level of annoying :laugh2:

But I'm going to check that out. But really I can understand how she feels. But I don't think I complained to anyone, I just made doctor appointments, and appointments with the VRC to do something about it.

Oh I just realized I've seen that before :) funny stuff!!

God I hope you didn't take that literally lol I was kidding, punching people in the throat or punching babies just describes the level of annoying :laugh2:

I remember in college a friend was complaining that he's been single for over, wait for it... 4 months! :roll: Some people go their entire lives without a relationship and I just had to laugh.

Everyone has different paths and perspectives and however they cope and can get over it is all that matters.

Back